- ˏˋ Sorting Ceremony ˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Looking At Me-Sabrina Carpenter

A little later I was ready wearing my new uniform and waiting for the crowd of students to move.

As they were all walking slowly I hear a deep and loud voice:

'All the first year students must follow me to the boats!'

A giant man with long curly hair and a thick and long brown beard was leading the road to the boats in a big lake.

So i followed him and the other first year students.

The cold night was mixing my feelings and i felt like my brain was empty and frozen.

After a few minutes I finally got a boat and not long after a girl joined me.She had long brown hair and a still face with absolutely no emotions.

'Can you move your feet so I can honor you with my presence'She said smiling in a confident way that made her look like the typical brat.

I kind of knew she was going to be the perfect best friend in Hogwarts.

'And if I dont ?'I said raising an eyebrow

'Then I'll have to sit in your feet and it will hurt believe me'She said and we both started laughing

'So I'm Evelyn..Evelyn Potter'She said trying to open a conversation 'You?'

'Im Estella Gravel..Probably your future best friend'I said confidently but in a sarcastic way'considering the fact i may be the only person who can handle your sassiness'

'Yeah I thought so too'She said smiling

And we started talking..word after word we made the road look like it was just a second and then without even noticing we were in front of the huge hall of Hogwarts.

'There he is..Come'Evelyn said pointing at some random guy with round shaped glasses and with a what i would call lightning shaped scar in his forehead

We ran through the crowd to face two boys:the scarhead and the one brat i saw in the Kings Cross station.

The look in their face made me think they were ready to murder each other.

Soon a old looking-yet confident and fancy-lady came.She was wearing a poined hat and a long sleeved black dress and a green cloak.

'Every First year student must follow me through the great hall.Its time for the sorting ceremony!'

I followed Evelyn with excitement and panic in me.

'What is a sorting ceremony?'Evelyn asked and i shrugged

'I have NO idea at all'

'It sounds fun'She said smiling widely and I nodded smiling back

As we headed to the great hall I noticed Pansy joining the brat and two others.I couldn't realize why but in that moment they gave me a really bad vibe.

The ceremony had started and the first name was called by the professor we met at the hall a little while ago

"Abbott Hannah"

The blonde girl started walking toward the professor and the old pointed hat she had in her hands.

Professor put the hat in her head gently and it stayed there for a while and Hannah's face expression kept changing.

It looked like she was having a casual conversation with an invisible person.

A small silent moment and then a deep..really deep voice shouted

-HUFFLEPUFF!

From a table near with lots of students in yellow themed uniforms was heard a explosion of applause and whistles.

The time passed by and finally I heard my name

"Gravel Estella"

As I walked anxiety got me and i felt like i couldn't talk or even walk.Yet i forced myself to move and there I was.Standing in front of the hat which was going to decide my fate.

I felt the hat touching my hair.-can't lie i was a little disgusted because it was full of dust-and waited till I heard that deep voice again.

"Interesting...I see you're a really humble and nice young lady"

I was seriously laughing with the statement,mostly because I've been called The Devil by my friends back in home.

"Well yeah that kind of all disappears in most of the time but I can see a brave woman in you who is ambitious and wants to be a leader in every aspect"

I was confidently nodding and then realized that I could be seen by others so I got a still face.

"You are all like your father"

'How Do You even know my father?'I thought but the hat didn't really listen

"A rule breaker.And You Got Everything Your Family Would Want You To Have:The Manners,The Pureness and Probably The Sassiness"

'I don't think that's my family you're talking about'I muttered

"So Its Settled You Belong In...

Vote and encourage a tired and depressed writer☺️

-xoxo Sajela