- ˏˋDiagon Alleyˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song::Sunday Best-Surface

I was now up waiting for a call in excitement.

'Estella, Are you ready?'My mom yelled from downstairs.

And that was the sign,I immediately got up from my bed and ran downstairs.

'More than ever'I said in excitement while smiling widely.

My mom smiled and rolled her eyes at me being the drama queen I am,but I couldn't help myself and I still cant.

The road wasn't boring at all but I kept talking while my mom was more quiet than I had ever seen her.

As we were finally there, I got off the car while my mom went parking it.

I was wandering around seeing a little pub with two or three people in it.

I kept staring at a woman who with a flick of her wrist made the sugar threw itself into the cup of tea.

'Phew..Im finally back'said my mom who had just arrived and I flinched.

'Oh..lets go then' I said still looking through the window but the lady had now disappeared.

'Well Im not sure of how we will find the place'My mom said searching around

And I again flinched,but this time because of a toothless bald man who had just appeared right next to me.

'I see you're new to our world' he said smiling which kinda freaked me out

'Um..yeah i guess so'I said while my mom nodded in approval.

'Here lemme help you out'he said and we followed him through a red brick wall and saw a huge place with different stores and with a whole lot of people.

'Welcome to Diagon Alley'he said smiling and I smiled back thanking him and so did my mom.

It was kind of amazingly exhausting there in Diagon Alley.We had to finish all the shopping as fast as we could but firstly we had to make a stop at Gringotts (the wizards bank) so we could exchange our money into wizard's money.

Well It was all easy and stuff but something got into my mind for the whole day.

'Estella Black..do you want to visit your vault ma'am'were the words that the goblin in Gringotts said and my mind still repeated.

'Oh no you've mistaken her for someone else'was my mom's reply and quickly we were out of there.

After that we got my wand which I bragged about the whole road

'Look an Oak wood with Phoenix Feather Core 11 inch' I kept saying to my mom

After getting everything I needed my mom stopped in front of a pet shop and got in while I followed.

'What are we doing here?'I asked while seeing all those owls and cats wandering around

'Well I thought that you needed a friend from home in your new school'She said smiling softly and added 'plus I had to buy you a gift!'

'Are you kidding me! You literally bought everything needed'

'But I wanted you to have something you love from me and I figured out a pet would be perfect'She said and I was so amused by how thoughtful she was

I kept looking when I faced a dark small owl and I immediately connected with it.

'Hey little buddy'I said trying to pet him but he immediately bit me.

'Ouch'I cried and the owl came closer and settled in my shoulder

'Hoo'

'Yeah you too buddy'I said smiling 'Im calling you Vega'

After getting Vega we got back in our car ready to leave and end this day.

𝑽𝒆𝒈𝒂

***

So part 2 is also over and i gotta think of something interesting for this next chapter!!Tune in
-xoxo Sajela