- ˏˋEstellaˊˎ -

𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song for this chapter:: Black Magic-Little Mix

I'm Estella....Well this is probably the only thing i can say for myself because when i was given to the orphanage my parents were kind enough to at least give me my name...Other things about me are just lies.

For example the fact that my last name is Gravel...seriously?

I mean I love my non biological family but thats all lies!Imagine this words are said by a 12 year old girl.Maybe I would be 13 now if it was for my real birthday!

Anyways why would I say things like this you're wondering?Well because of the letter i got of course!

   I was laying down in my bed when a browny owl starts knocking softly my bedroom's window with its peak.Firstly I thought he was injured or something but then when I focus on the sight I can see the letter on its peak.Okay I thought this is all a coincidence!Yet I opened the window and the owl came in,dropped the letter on the floor and furiously went away.

'Um...RUDE!'I yelled as the owl disappeared above the clouds.

'Ok,Let's see what this is all about.'

I started opening the letter and reading...

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry
Headmaster:Albus Dumbledore
(Order Of Merlin,First Class,Grand Sorc.,Chf. Warlock,Supreme Wugwump,International Confed Of Wizards)

Dear Ms Gravel

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipments.

Term begins on 1 September.We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours Sincerely

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

'What in the world is happening...'I Said But Its Was More Like A Whisper.

I kept waiting with the letter in my hands too shocked to move.

Finally after reading the letter for the 7th time I go downstairs and just hand the letter to my mother.

She looked at me worried and then at the letter.

She waited for a little and then got the letter and started reading it.

Words after words She seemed less worried,like this was so normal or like It didn't had anything to do with magic.

After done reading,She handed me the letter and got up from the old brown sofa she was sitting on.

'Well Get ready, tomorrow we're going to Buy all the stuff you need' She said smiling at me

I grabbed the letter and started seeing if it was still the same I had just gotten by an owl,and after being sure not even a word was missing I turned back to face her gaze.

'Wait..I'm actually going to Hogwarts?'I said to again be sure.

'Yes Estella!Isnt that what you want anyways?'She said smiling softly but a little confused.

I started thinking of all the tough years in my school and how people are trash in there and immediately got my mind settled.

'Mhm...That's Definitely What I Want!'I said smiling back.

***

Hey Guys!!!This is my first ever story and im soo excited!I think i will only write 2 parts and will continue if it gets at least 20 Readss!Hope you like itt
-xoxo Sajela