- ˏˋ Summertimeˊˎ -

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:Cool for the summer-Demi Lovato

I woke up to a blinding sun shining outside and see the nursery which was empty except for Ron who was still sleeping to beds away.

I get up feeling a sharp pain in my head which was probably caused by the stressful day we went through.

As these were the last days of school we tried to enjoy them but I knew everyone was waiting for a letter from Sirius who we hadn't heard from at all.

It was the last feast we were having in the Great Hall for this term and we were all waiting for Dumbledore's yearly speech.

The headmaster got up and everyone went quiet while he started speaking.

Professor made a small summery of  everything that had happened this year in school and after A huge feast and loads of laughter we forgot about the fact that we wouldn't see each other for three months.

However The memorie of the twins managing to make yoghurt come out of Neville's nose for the whole feast was something that we would for sure keep in our minds for the whole summer.

Walking slowly towards the Hogwarts Express alongside with Moony and Evelyn we took a sit in one of the cabins next to Harry and the golden trio.

We were all silent for a bit when a tiny owl comes from the other cabin where Harry,Hermione and Ron were, and slowly throws two letters in our hands and then returned to the golden trio.

I open the letter and so does Evelyn while Remus curiously leans forward to read something.

I keep reading with excitement the last words where he told me to 'Have fun and stay out of troubles' two words that could never be put in the same sentence

As we read each others letters.Sirius had gifted Evelyn,her James Potter's first snitch that as Sirius said was one of the most important things James had.

We talked about the marauders era the whole road and Remus rejected to talk about my biological mother because he believed that Sirius should be the one to explain that to me.

However we soon arrived at King's Cross station and sad about the fact that this was the last time we were seeing each other for this summer,almost tearing up we gave the last goodbyes and still waving I went to my mom hugging her.

'So you really didn't tell me anything?'I said randomly when we were in the car going home

'I couldn't be the one to tell you Estella'She said looking at the long road 'I knew you would be destroyed by the truth!'

Not wanting to make my mother cry I changed the subject,while telling her everything that happened in school and she kept listening really amused by everything that I said.

When we get home I freeze in the front door seeing the best gift I could ever get...a tiny akita.

My mom absolutely hated dogs but somehow Sirius had managed to change her mind.

The dog happily jumped throwing its front feet in my upper leg and I grabbed him ang while hugging the little creature I started running through the house screaming in excitement.

***
This year summer wasn't boring at all and for that I'll give credits to my little friend Chanel who literally made me a morning person by waking me up everyday at 7 am for a walk outside.

Also a few weeks after the school was closed I meet again the headmaster who as Sirius promised helped me to be known as Estella Black in the Wizarding world,in school and by every magical related institution.

However this summer was full of surprises,remember when Sirius told me to stay out of troubles..well I kind of helped Evelyn and Harry to escape from the Dursleys and together(with the Weasleys) we explored some very beautiful places which forreal gave us the best summer ever.

The last destination was of course the Burrow where Mrs.Weasley was waiting with excitement (since she loved us all,even though Harry was her favorite and me and Eve knew that)

As soon as we arrived Mrs.Weasly greeted us with a warm hug that made the place look like home.We all greeted everyone who was there,except for Percy who was up studying.

'How did your travel go'Mrs.Weasley asked while pouring some tea in three white mugs she got from the little old cupboard.

'It was great!'I said and everyone agreed 'We definitely had the best time EVER'

And like that we started explaining them everything( being careful not to mention the fact that we almost got crushed by a car while doing a photoshoot) and the couple was so amused and kept listening with interest.

As We helped Mrs.Weasley make the dinner we see the well-known owl coming straight from Hogwarts clicking the window with its peak where he kept loads of letters which were surely for every single one of us.

The letter was almost the same as always except for the fact that this time we had a huge list of things we needed for the new term.

However we didn't really bother since we still had a big quidditch match to see this week.Ireland versus Bulgaria...

                                    ***
'IRELAND IS THE BEST'Were the words said by George,that woke me up...and I was late so I had to get ready fast for the Quidditch World Cup.

I grabbed a black crop top and some comfy leggings with an oversized jacket and quickly made a messy side braid with my hair and went down to see everyone running in different locations.

However we managed to get ready even though we were really late and after an hour and a half we were in a big field where you could see two tall dark figures in the starry night.

'Come Arthur we've got it'One of the shadows said referring to the Portkey we had been looking for the whole time.

'Amos'Said Mr.Weasley smiling softly.

Amos Diggory was Cedric's father who we had been talking about a lot last year.He was a nice man but like every father he loved his son and wanted him to win in every kind of competition which could be much of a pressure at times.

However he greeted us all and so did Cedric while Evelyn was giving me a evil grin that I responded with an eye roll,and in the other side we had the twins who still didn't forgive Cedric for beating the Gryffindor Quidditch Team in the first match last year.

Amos and Mr.Weasley kept random talking while Cedric put his arm around my shoulder and we kept walking like that(as I could hear Fred mocking my words to him when he did the exact thing and Evelyn laughing behind him)

We stop our walk facing an old boot that apparently was the Portkey.

'All you have to do is catch the Portkey...a finger would do'Mr.Weasley explained to us.

Getting in a tight circle we waited for the time to come as we hear Mr.Weasley's voice countdowning 'three...two..one...'