- ˏˋ R.J Lupin ˊˎ -

The days in hogwarts kept going and everything I learned confused me more and more.

Now it was all white outside.It was the last period before the winter break and everyone was rather too exhausted or excited.

After having to listen Professor Flitwick talking about Lumos(a light-giving spell),We all met at the great hall.

'Its unfair'Ron said complaining 'Why Dont We Have To Go At Hogsmeade Too'

'If Thats What Dumbledore Says Then Thats The Best To Do,Ron' explained Hermione and Ron didn't hide the unamusement in his face.

'Hey Losers' said Evelyn who had just joined us

'Whats up sister?'asked Harry and Evelyn ignored him.

'Three hours...'she said '...Three hours of Snape Telling Me: Potter Your Breathing Technique Is Exactly Like Your Father's Back Then...I Think You Need A Month Of Detention'

We all laughed and then proceeded to eat.Meanwhile Hermione was still annoyed by Ron and the fact that he didn't close his mouth while eating which apparently triggered Hermione.

'So We're Staying In Hogwarts Right Eve?'Harry asked and Evelyn nodded

'Like We Would Miss Petunia's Ugly Dishes'she added and Harry smiled

'Hey Harry' Ron called 'Come Im Going To Learn You How To Play Wizard's Chess'

Harry waved at us and then ran off to the table where Ron was sitting.

'Finally' Evelyn said and started whispering 'I've planned something for today'

I was pretty amused by the news and started listening closely.

'So I Somehow Convinced Hagrid To Take Us With Him In Diagon Alley' she said smiling

Lately Me Evelyn And Hagrid Had Been Really Close And Actually Had Broken Lots Of Rules By Caring For Different Magical Creatures In The Forbidden Forest (Even Tho I Highly Doubt Dumbledore Didn't Know About This)

'Thats Wicked' I said smiling back

'But This HAS To Be A Secret'she added

'Of course it will!Who do you think I am...Hermione?' I said and she laughed

'Okay so 1:00 pm sharp at Hagrid's Hut I'll Bring The Invisibility Cloak' She said and the hours went as fast as saying 'cheese' (random I know)

I tried to look as innocent as possible and met loads of people (including Penelope Clearwater who was bragging for the fact that Percy was one of the best Prefects Gryffindor ever had)

When I finally Arrived I could only see Hagrid waiting there but I knew that Evelyn was already hidden in the invisibility cloak

'How are ye' ' Hagrid said pleasantly and after a small talk We went inside and Evelyn got out

'Finally' She said annoyed

'You Know Im NEVER In Time' I defended myself

'Thats Why I Said SHARP' She yelled

'Girls We' Already Late' Hagrid said and we both kept our mouth closed

'So here's d'plan, Ye keep hidden till we get to Diagon Alley an' den have fun ther' while I werk' He explained and we nodded in agreement.

We had to travel without magic and Hagrid knew a short path to Diagon Alley From Hogsmeade( where we saw some third year students having fun ,between them Fred and George teasing a young girl who was more than annoyed by them)

Soon We were in a dark path with some aged wizards who kept playing different games in the dirty little pubs or cafes.

At the center of Diagon Alley we could see all the stores with supplies for Hogwarts but this time i wasn't as excited.

'So girls Ill go finish d' werk i teld you about'He said 'Dont wander a lot will ya'

Soon Hagrid disappeared and we were ready to explore the place. We took the turn and ran into a tall man who looked like he was in his late 30s

'Watch your steps' Evelyn said arrogantly and triggered because the invisibility cloak was now on the floor.

'-Er,Sorry'The stranger said still confused

'Where Are Your Manners?' I Teased Evelyn

'Uh Sorry I Guess Our Cover Is Now Destroyed'She said awkwardly but you could sense a bit of sarcasm in her voice

The man saw the transparent shade and then us again.

It could have been imagination but I thought I saw him muttering something and in his eyes you could see nostalgia.

'Shouldn't you be in school right now?' he asked.

'At least we're not wandering around in other's business while we must be at work' I snapped and the stranger smirked.

'Where are your manners?' Evelyn Mocked And I Smiled

'Well We Aren't Supposed To Be Nice To Strangers Are We Now?' I defended myself

'You're right'He Said 'However Im...

'R.J. Lupin' I continued and the two of them were more than surprised so i added 'Saw it in your case'

They were now looking down at the small case that had the name R.J.Lupin stamped across one corner in peeling letters.

'Yes but you can call me Remus'He said and we shaked hands

'Im Evelyn Potter'Said Evelyn And I Saw her with criticism.Even if he was nice he still was a stranger.

'And This Is Estella Gravel'she added a little after.

Remus was now staring at us and in his face you could see that he was confused and happy at the same time.

'Nice to meet you girls'he said after a little,then checking his watch he added 'Now I'm afraid I have to go but I surely hope we meet again'

We both nodded and after he disappeared in the crowd of people we both started exploring the place and from there got only two worthy things...Food and some materials for future pranks.

It was already evening and we were now in Hagrids Hut Again giving him the goodbyes because unfortunately even tho i didn't want to,I had to go home for Christmas.

***

The holidays weren't interesting at all but it was good to see my family again.

Finally I Turned Back in school (a week early to be clear) and it was empty.

I could only see Evelyn and Harry in the great hall but after some days everything was back in normal.

The days kept running and what kept us entertained were the pranks on Snape and other students.

Time passed by so quickly that even we hadn't noticed how much we had grown and how we were back there.

In the place where it all started...