Chapter Fourteen

"Terra?" I asked shocked beyond belief. I thought she lost her memory and was walking around as a school girl. But here she is with her old uniform and an evil smirk on her face.

"Hello Raven did you miss me?" She asked sneering. "What do you want." I said in a cold voice. "Haven't seen you in forever Rae and that's how you treat me? I see we still have some anger issues." I knew what she was going, she was trying to make me lose control again.

"I'm fine my emotions are under control. Anger is pointless." I said. "Same as always a heartless witch. No wonder you would ruin my life." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't pretend like you don't know Raven, I know you were the one who killed me. The one who stole BeastBoy away for me while I was stuck in damn stone. You ruined my life!!" She yelled. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"What do you mean Terra I didn't kill you, you sacrificed yourself to save Jump City. Where did you hear that lie?" I asked not noticing that my voice was rising.

"Why would I tell you who helped me. There are things you will know soon enough. But for now you'll have to wait." She said with another smirk. She walked out of the room and gave me one last glance over. "By the way Raven you look terrible. I wonder why BeastBoy would even say he liked you." She sneered and left leaving me alone with only my thoughts.

BeastBoy P.O.V
I spent hours worrying over Raven. I couldn't think of anything but her. It must be very awkward for her, my girlfriend meeting my ex girlfriend and even worse her ex boyfriend is there. All in all that sounds awkward.

I am still trying to figure out why both Terra and Malchoir would want Raven. As I was thinking Robin called my communicator. "BeastBoy come to the main room you need to see something." Quickly I ran down the halls and burst through the door.

"Terra." I sneered glaring at her. Terra stood her in the main room casually like she had done nothing wrong. Her face for some reason lit up when she saw me. "Hey BB I miss all of you. Wait where's Raven." She asked innocently looking around the room.

I couldn't take it anymore I tackled her to the ground. Attacking her she began to scream for me to let go. But I wouldn't give up until I let my point across. "How dare you Terra I know you have Raven. I saw the damn surveillance footage!! How dare you act like you don't know anything stop this little miss innocent act." I yelled over her screams.

I was finally pulled back by Robin and Cy. Breathing heavily I glared at Terra as she stood up with a look of terror on her face. "I I" She started but Robin silenced her with a hand. "Terra don't bother. You are under arrest for kidnapping Raven." I smiled knowing I finally had gotten my justice.

Finally dropping the act she sneered. "Psh whatever losers. I have to go check up on ole Rae Rae. See ya later Titans." She said and escaped before any of us even moved.

I pulled from Cy's grasp and looked the giant hole in the wall. "That bitch."

Okay that's the end of chapter fourteen. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please tell me your ideas and comments. I would love to hear from you. Sorry I haven't been able to update lately. My time has been very consumed mostly because of school and my girlfriend. Alright so vote, comment, enjoy, and watch Scary Movie 3 without cracking a smile. Tell me if you can do my challenge or not. 'Every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself.' Okay so bye!!

~Jordan