Chapter Sixteen

BeastBoy's P.O.V
It had all worked out as Robin had planned. While I was attacking Terra I secretly attached a tracking device on her.

We were tracking her right now. I was so anxious and was waiting for Robin to tell us the address where my Raven was at.

I began to pace around the room waiting for someone to tell me. "B please stop pacing your making me anxious."

I mumbled an apology to Cy. Robin then turned around. "We found her BeastBoy."

I raced out of the room as quick as possible leaving the other Titans to try and catch up with me. I wasn't going to take any chances I have to find Raven, and I'm not waiting one second. I don't know what horrible things they could be doing to her.

Raven's P.O.V
Malchoir and Terra came strolling in with smirks on their faces. I put on what I hope was an emotional face. I haven't eaten in a whole and my stomach feels like it's ready to digest itself.

"Hey Rae Rae did ya miss me? I just visited my old friends. You know the friends you took from me?" She asked. "I've already told you I never took them away from you. You took MY friends away." I said.

"Sure ill believe that if I had any proof." She said. "I visited our little friends and they welcomed me back with open arms." She said smiling.

I felt a pain in my chest. They wouldn't do that to me would they? No they wouldn't their my friends. Right?

"Yeah they gave me a spot on the team because you decided to disappear." She said.

"No they wouldn't do that to me they they are like my family." I said. But instead of trying to convince Terra it sounded more like I was trying to convince myself.

"No Rae they don't care about you they never did. They kept telling me how a drag you were on the team. How creepy you were, they are happy your gone. Especially BeastBoy."

I literally felt like a crack was broken into my heart. I looked at Terra in disbelief.

"That's right Rae he only dated you because he didn't have me. When I came back he told me to tell you that you too are over. He is mine again."

My heart broken not just in two, but in a million tiny pieces. I couldn't breathe. I feel like my life is over. I gave BeastBoy my heart and I let him in but I just got rejected again.

Terra walked up to me and looked right in my eyes. "Aw poor Raven is gonna cry. Whats wrong Rae you know no one could ever love a heartless demon like you."

That's when a tear fell down my cheek and Terra and Malchoir walked out of the room. A tear soon turned into a sob.

"Phase one complete."

Alright another chapter done. I seriously don't know how many more chapters this story is going to be yet. Well anyway I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment, enjoy, and don't trust gorillas with toilet paper. It is scary. 'Every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself!!!' Yep that's mostly all of it now. Ya I'm done.......

I'AM NOT DONE!!!!

jk jk bye now!!!

~Jordan