Afraid of the past"

part;26

part;26

  Shit!,shes so hard headed!

  Are you ok?si Venice

I'd try but this woman doesn't listen, I told her id fly her to London,but she fly by her own.

She came?she asked!Venice asked.

Yeah and she saw you in my house  and she rented hotel room instead of taking the house.

You should've told me babe.

She  doesn't want bothering people ,anyway forget it she wanted it and I don't care!

Sane never heard about his husband anymore kung kaya naman nagconcentrete nalang ito sa kanyang training.

she want the best year for  her, minsan dumadaan nalang sa kanyang newsfeed ang mga article tungkol sa kanila ni VENICE at dedma ka nalang sa mga news,lalo na ngayong malapit ng matapos ang taon.

minsan pagnakikita at nababsa mo ng mga news about him,madalas  napapaisip kana  malapit ng matapos ang isang taon nyung married,maaabutan pa kayu ng next another year?

One time you fly to New York to visit him ang plano mong pag stay ng two weeks naging tatlong araw Bumalik kana ng London.
You wanted to surprise him pero ikaw ang nasurpresa dahil pagdating mo sa kanyang office kahalikan nito si Venice and both half naked.
muntikan ka pang namulestya ng isang siraulong manyakis sa kalye.

Bago ka umalis ng New York sinabi mo ditong ito na ang huling punta mo sa New york,he wanted to say anything but you shut him up telling him that he is the worst disgusting guy you've ever meet.
At sinabi mo na din ditong once you get a changes to go back home,youll file a divorce.

Pagkatapos nun you totally shut down every single connection you have to Bryn Dior.

Naging kabi-kabilaan na ang mga babae nito sa publiko,minsan pa.nasangkot na ito s amga minor accident sa mga bar na pinupuntahan nito.

Meron pang isang insidente na kumalat ang balitang may nabuntis daw itong babae,but you dint pay attention to it anymore,your done with him.
No hope na magbago pa ito and you give up.

And you feel sad for no reason,kaya minsan hindi mo din maiwasan na  maalala si Josh,kamusta na kaya ito?

And you visited your email for the fisrt time  and for like half an hour  nakatingin ka lang sa screen mg laptot mo.

and you check his Instagram he seems ok in Egypt.

mukhang masaya na ito duon.

Saka mo binalikan ang email mo and started to make a message,almost took you two hour just to say hi to josh.

Have you heard?  Briana one of your bestmate in your group gaya mo mahilig din ito sa photography and modelling.

Hhmm,is it bad or good?you aksed!

The next project is in Egypt.

Are you serious?

That's what ive ask,are they serious,sending us to Egypt,dude that's amazing,Egypt  is just a dream for me,and here it is were coming!

WHen is it?

You better get ready for the adventure were leaving tonight for two weeks,two weeks she repeated it na parang bata sa sobrang excitement nito.

And gues ?were allowed for one week vacation for home, just like you go Manila and ill go India.

And your surprise namilog ang mga mata mo,your  dad is bussy doing his business,so maybe this is fate for you to see your dad after all you missed him.

Binalikan mo ulit ang  email mo kay JOsh and told him your coming and ask maybe you two can meet.
And he agreed, and promise you to give a tour in Egypt.

New YOrk:

Its  been a while almost half of the year actually gone.

Hindi mo pa maalala kung hindi kapa  tawagan ng mommy mo.,at kamustahin si Sane sayu dahil hindi din makaconnect ang mga ito sa asawa mo.
Pagkatapos  ng mga nangyare sayu,scandal,and incident wala ka ng mukhang maihaharap pa kay Sane.

And the thing is,You cant say anything to your mom,kasi wala kana ding balita sa kanya.,ni contact number wala ka.

And you  tried to log in to your Instagram.,and find her and you cant find her using your name but you find her using her unmarried name.
And you cant blame her.

She never claimed your name,and so was ok to you kasi you never admitted namn na your married so maybe for both of you to be safe.

Nag browse ka sa mga post nito and you found out shed been everywhere for the couple of month,and shes becoming famous and her work is so highly cretic by her follower,which is not bad,shes good actually at napansin mong she is really stunning.

pero isa lang ang nakapagpatigil  sa pagbrowse mo,she was in Egypt with her ex.

Kailan pa ito?are they together thats the question echoing to your brain,and some part of your brain said no!
And you tried to contact her through her instagram thats the only thing you have dahil ang whatsapp nito is not working anymore probably she deleted it to avoid you in her list.
You have to do so something masyado kang naging kampante sa buhay single mo sa kabila ng pagiging married muna. Masyado kang naging pabaya,at nag-enjoy sa buhay  na napapalibutan ng mga taong nasa high society.

You need to do something.
You need to get her back!