His making a move

Part:39

Part:39

There is nothing to be afraid of Mr.Dior,.
And maybe your barking on the wrong tree.

Are you sure i made a story?
Who is Cobby to you,how is the 5 year old boy involeved with you?

There is nothing to explain!
But for your sake na nagabala kapang puntahan ako dito sa London,.
Here ill give you an answer for that,kinuha mo sa drawer mo ang isang brown envelope,sinadya mo talagang maglagay lagi ng mga papepels involving Cobby and your married certificate and thanks God its never been late.

Nakalagay dyan ang kapanganakan ni Cobby at kung kelan ako ikinasal with Josh.
And if your question answered by it, the door is ready for you to leave.

Bianca please lead the way for Mr.Dior before my husband came.,
And ohh next time ill caught you spying on my son,i can sue you in court for making my son's life uncomfortable.
You know that right?

Hindi pa tayu tapos,ill make sure ill be your shadow and youll regret it,babala nito sayu saka umalis.

Saka kalang nakahinga ng maluwang ng wala na ito.,
And you open the envelope he left,nasa mga larawan ang larawan ni Cobby kasama ka kasama si Nikki si Josh and the whole famiy in short nag spy talaga ito saiyo.

And you call Manila,kinausap mo ang daddy mo to make sure na safe si Cobby home,
Tell Nikki not to let Cobby get out of her sight dad magdadag ng security and make sure na hindi makakakuha ng lead kung san tayu nakatira.

Will its to late anak napag-alaman kung under construction na ang nabili niyang lupa dito mismo sa loob ng Subdivision natin

what? dad don't let him come near the house,double the security dad please ill be home soon.

as much as possible let Cobby stay home and take home his class.

Anak hindi kaya,para muna ding kinulong ang anak mo sa loob ng Bahay at lalong maghinala si Bryn sa gagawin mo?

Ill be home soon dad bye.

Bianca tawag mo sa PA mo.let me meet Mr. Chan the garment CEO today and book me a ticket to Manila tonight.

your flying at night? you have Mr.Berlin on Monday,and its important.

Let him fly to Manila everything is on me,for sure hell be happy morethan meeting him on Monday here.

And you fly to Manila with Josh buti nalang pinayagan ito ng asawa to fly with you.

Cebu Philippines:
Isang maingay na bahay ang dinatnan nyu ni Josh ng marating nyu ang bahay nyu sa Cebu.

Whats going on ang layu pa naririnig ko na ang boses mo my Love,bungad mo sa pintuan.
And its shock you ng makita mong naghaharutan sila BRyn at Cobby.
Natuyuan ka ng laway when you saw them  playing together.
And you stuck and couldnt talk foe a while.
Alam naba nito na siya ang ama ni Cobby?

Daddy!!nagtatakbo si Cobby towards Josh,your here? And he give Josh a hug and a kiss.
I missed you a lot daddy,look whose playing with me tito Bryn.
Duon ka lang natauhan ng sabihin ng anak mo na tito Bryn meaning wala pa itong mga alam.

I missed you too son i got you a surprised you wanna come and see it?

Yes,yes!

But firts i have to see lolo dad,and the guest,lumapit it sa daddy mo at nagmano habang nakipag-kamay naman ito kay Bryn.

Nice seing you Mr.Dior,if you wont mind ill take my son.
My pleasure sagot ni Bryn,but his eyes saying na sana ito ang daddy ni Cobby.

Babe bahala kana kay Mr.Dior,lingon ni Josh sayu na hindi ka pa din gumagalaw sa kinatatayuan mo,and finally you unfrozed yourself.,at humakbang papunta sa daddy mo.

His leaving pagod ang mga tao dito to take care of him,ni hindi mo manlang ito sinulyapan.

If you wont mind im here to ask your dad to come with me visit the farm in Manila,Bryn talks.

No!ang layu ng Manila baka anu pa mangyare sa daddy ko.
You freak out on his face.

We talked about it earlier anak before you came,i just wanna take a break and see the farm,.
Dad do you know what are you saying your gonna fly  for how many hour with people insid the plane and your allergy flying with everybody.

I have my private chopper with me tito and I will fly alone.
No!
Please anak!
Just let them go anak,your daddy need to freshen up ang tita mo.

Ok,ok!ill let you go but dont blame me and be careful, you know your illness.

Ill take care everything dont worry we have a doctor in the farm for emergency,Si Bryn.

You should if something happened to my dad ill chase you.

No oil in your food,
No salt,daddy please,i wont see you off im too tired  too.,niyakap mo lang ito at unakyat kana sa taas.
Hindi muna nakita ang lungkot na nasa mga mata ni Bryn habang papaalis ka.
And right now you dont care about him.