Divorce?"

Part;27

Part;27

Philippines:

You never realized na ganun mo namiss ang dady mo,and you even realized na umiiyak kana.

Im watching you everywhere,are you happy sa mga ginagawa mo anak?
You never cried your intire life in front of me,is something bothering you?
Malapit ka ng maging succesful,saka kapa iiyak.,whats wrong its must be something...

Nanatili kalang sa pagkakayakap dito,almost done dad,tbut something missing,something that it need to be fix.

Do you need help anak,?

Akolang makakagawa nun dad,and i dont think someone can help me fixing it.

I-saw you in Egypt do you still love him?

His happy and seing someone,napakamakasarili ko naman kung hahadlangan ko pa ang kaligayahan niya after all its me who let him go.

Im sorry anak!

I just need to be finished and fix everything until everything is back dad.
By the time im ready to face my life with you dad,no matter will the cost is.

I'm ready to let go everything and start with a brand new life.
Ill be at your back anak anuman ang plano mo.
Youll have me always.

New York:

Can we talk,you asked Venice for a talk.

Alam ko na ,its about her anu? This past few days ive noticed your changes,shes in Manila right now
I have to let you go babe,its hurt but she is probably hurting too,besides she still your wife and she needs you better shes gonna be gone.

I saw everything how she changed her life baka pag nagpatagal kapa, youll be out in everything in her life.
At sa nakikita ko sa kanya konting panahon nalang shes ready to shine.,

Im sorry Venice!
You feel sorry for her sa haba ng panahong pinagsamahan niyo.
People are expecting that you two were going to end up Getting tied up to each other.

No,no! its fine umasa pa kasi ako,but ive woken up.
Its to harsh for me seing a woman. Having a hard time with her husband and besides im seing you na its been long time Na nafall kana sa kanya.

And you cant deny the fact!,that your in love with her  lalo na ngayung nakikita mong tila may kislap sa kanyang nga mata when you saw her post in egypt with Josh Garcia,her ex.

Friends?iniabot nito ang kanyang palad to make friends with you.

I swear if she let you go ill take   you back.,so make sure she wont let you slife.

Even if she does,ill do everything to take her back.

Natakot ka dun sa Egytp post nila ng ex niya nuh?
Does he kick your ego that bad?

Napayuko ka nalang.
Im so stupid,. I thought she would fall for me,ako pala ang na-fall sa kanya.

Im expecting a good result,otherwise you have to comeback to me.,
Just kidding, ngayun palang congratulation,she is a good woman,niyakap ka nito bago pa kayu naghiwalay ng landas.

Back to Manila:

Sane   take the chance visit her in-laws bago siya bumalik ng London, she wants everything settled bago bumalik ng London so she could make the new chapter of his life.

Hija,nagulat ang mga ito sa biglaan mong pagdating sa mansion.

Kasama mo ba si Bryn?hindi manlang kayu nagpasabi ng may sumundo sa inyo.

Hindi po tito,tita hindi po kami magkasama ni Bryn,gusto ko lagng  po kayung makausap bago ako bumalik ng London today.
Id been thinking about this few months ago pa po.

I wanna start a new life with out your son.
What?does he knows about it?
Actually po he doesnt  know anything,ill talk to him when i comeback to London,i just wanna tell you kung anu po ang napagdesisyunan ko.

Id been so selfish to say yes to this married,habang iba ang laman ng puso niya.
I feel bad for Venice and i regret it,letting her to be hurt by me.
I gues. Kinailangan ko lang talaga ng shield para hindi mawala ang farm at bahay na iniwan ng mommy ko,but im ready to let go,naintindihan naman po ni daddy anuman ang naging desisyon ko.

What do you mean hija?

The farm,the house, Bryn want it kaya ginusto niyang makasal sa akin when my dad annouced  my wedding,thats how Bryn came and ask my hand from my dad.
And Bryn and i agreed about it,including the divorce.
I feel guilty knowing Venice have to endure such a thing like this.

But hija we can fix it let me talk to my son.
I insist tito,nakapagdesisyon na po ako,sinabi ko po sa inyu ito ng personal because your been so good to me since the beginning.

Of course hija we found you genuine,kahit ganun pa man your always welcome here!
Thank. you  po ill visit when im around,niyakap mo ang nga ito at nagpaalam ng matiwasay.

On the way na po ako sa airport for my flight.
Ill come see you when i come back.