<1>

3 years ago

"y/n come it's almost time to graduate college so we need to have one last party and go crazy," her best friend  Bomi tried to convince her. A few weeks ago he had caught her boyfriend of two years cheating on her so it was a good excuse to try and forget about him. She nods at her friend as she nods while they head into their classes. She was studying to be a businesswoman to one day inherit her father's company and lead it to success. Everyone knew she will inherit the business but were doubtful about whether she will be able to pull this off. Even her own father was doubtful but she didn't want to let anyone she loved down.

A few miles back

He was called into his boss's office to hear his new mission for today, he and one of his teammates Jisung who was a bit younger than him were there waiting for the boss to come out and explain things for them. " Here's your new mission:  Jaehyun, Jisung will come with you since he can pose as a college freshman while you kill our target," the boss starts. He places a file with a man's name on it Yoo Mingi, he was a known drug dealer and was charged with other crimes but even with these known crimes he had always gotten away with it and the boss had gotten sick of it. "He will be at a college party dealing our drugs that won't get us any money and I say it's time to show him who the real boss is," the boss states. "Jisung will tell you the location of him while you kill him once you do a clean up crew will be waiting for you," Taeyong their boss says. They both nod taking off to prepare the equipment.

*Later*

Bomi and y/n walked side by side waiting for their other friends to arrive so they can head to the party together. She was wearing a black silk dress wrapped around her body nicely. She looked up and made eye contact with a tall man with dimples walking past her, he was almost perfect in her eyes. He locked eyes with her she felt herself smile at him but she snapped out of it when her friends called out to her. "Bomi-ah y/n-ah we are here!," her friend Hayoung waved at them. They walked over smiling, it's been a few days since they saw each other despite going to the same school they had different majors and classes it was harder to see each other especially during finals and exams. Bomi and y/n had similar majors so they had a few classes together and were together most of the time.  

They head into the party together ready to have fun and let loose, the music was loud everyone was dancing and drinking. It seemed like a pretty relaxed night. They sit down at the bar to take some shots and play games as they had planned. After a few more drinks later Eunji suggests they play a few games "okayy let's play truth or drink," Eunji starts pouring shots of tequila for the girls to drink. "our maknae should go first," Namjoo tells the group. Y/N nods while the group gives her a shot. "do you miss Mingi?" Bomi asks her. She was already slightly drunk from earlier, "meee no my mind erased himm plus there'ss moreee boysss out theree!!," she sings out smiling to herself. They were glad she had gotten over him, after all they knew he wasn't being a good boyfriend to her.

After the group plays the game they go out dancing to the dance floor, she was happy and smiling until he showed up showing his face in front of her. Yoo Mingi her cheating ex. She had lost her friends in the crowd as was now dancing by herself surrounded by other boys who had been trying to dance with her. He forcefully pulled her out of the dance floor, she was taken outside. He started trying to kiss her, saying he missed her, she started crying pulling away from him but he was too strong for her.

From the other side of the party where Jaehyun had been waiting, Jisung had given him a signal to go outside and finish the mission. Once he arrived outside he found the girl from earlier crying and trying to let go of his grip. She was drunk and scared, Jaehyun walked over with his gun in his hand, Mingi lets go of the girl backing away pushing her against Jaehyun. He reached over to the girl hugged her head tightly covering her eyes from the sight she was about to witness while reaching over and shooting him in the chest. 

She looked up at him shaking in fear, "w-what d-did y-you do?" she manages to say in between sobs. Jaehyun pulls her back into his chest, stroking her head while he watched the body get cleaned up. He felt pretty bad for having her witness this.

*** 

They walked side by side not saying anything, he had offered to walk her home to apologize for what she had witnessed. She had already calmed down but he saw her hands were shaking. Jaehyun admitted she was pretty, that he found himself attracted to her. Once they had reached the apartment, they both stopped at the front door of her apartment looking at each other. She held his hand tightly, whispering "please I don't want to be alone tonight," he knew she was drunk but it was his fault she had to see a man she once loved to get murdered in front of her. 

He nodded and went inside the room with her, she kissed him deeply at first he was taken a back by the sudden kiss, he couldn't hold back so he kissed her back picking her up taking her to her bed. So it carried on to the rest of the night. It was a night that both of them deeply treasured.

3 weeks later

y/n walked out of the doctor's office in complete shock. She had been getting morning sickness  often until she finally decided to go to the doctors. They had told her she was pregnant, part of her was sad yet she was happy to be having a baby to take care of and give all her love to. She wanted to tell him, but after that night the next morning, he was gone left without a trace. She regretted sleeping with him, but it was her idea after all. 

3 years later

"Please kill Miss Ji Y/N"  

But everything they once had was already history

-

-

so this is my new story, i hope you liked it. 
I want to make fanfictions of all the NCT/WayV members