<2>

No one's POV

Like his boss just said, he was ordered to kill Ji y/n, the girl he once had a one night stand years ago in her college dorm. He slightly nodded walking out of the office to go and prepare his stuff.

He was always watching her but never came and talked to her, sadly he knew that is she ever talked to him her life would be in grave danger. Especially after he made the decision to not to kill her or her 3-year-old child. He did know, however, that the child was his due to the one night stand back in college. They were both drunk and alone and things happened. After that, she found out she was pregnant and never heard from him. It's not like he didn't want to be there and face his choices but he knew it was for the safety of her child.

Only a few of his teammates knew about the child but left out who the mother was. His boss Taeyong had ordered to kill her, due to her father not wanting to hand over part of his company to us as he had promised. Now that his company was big and famous he broke his promise and wants to keep all the shares. And Taeyong was not the type to let go of things like that.

Jaehyun had been watching her, she had become so much prettier over the years he couldn't help but miss her although it was a one night stand. She was coming out of her job at the company. His partner Doyoung had come back with the equipment needed to kill her they were planning on shooting her. "Let's do this before Taeyong gets mad and we have to deal with his tantrum," he said looking at the girl making sure she was alone. Jaehyun nodded as he looked at her she was now holding her baby boy, his baby boy.

He looked almost like him, the curly hair the dimples and the smile. When Doyoung started aiming the gun, Jaehyun reached over and aimed it down, "it's a bad time look," he said pointing at the 3-year-old boy smiling at his mom. Doyoung understood he was more sympathetic toward these types of things while Taeyong wasn't. Plus Doyoung knew about his past history with the girl.

They both looked at them, Jaehyun wanted to be apart of what they had but he knew he couldn't he choose to live his life like this. The only thing he could do was stay away from them.

Jaehyun's POV

We arrived at the building where we plan everything and tell Taeyong what had happened, he wasn't going to be happy about it. We opened the door, to see the CEO of the company talking to Taeyong. 

He told him something that made Taeyong smile but not a happy smile more like an evil one, he looked up at both of us "you didn't kill her right? Oh wait I knew you couldn't" he says while me and Doyoung nod. "great miss y/n is going to be my wife," he says escorting the CEO out.

My heart dropped, she can't marry a monster like him not when she is the mother of my child. Who knows how he will treat them especially when he's on one of his moods when things don't go his way. "Taeyong what about her kid," I say while he nods thinking of something. "Oh yeah he's going to own the company someday makes it easier than producing heirs," he says smirking since everything was going according to plan. "what's the child's name?" I ask wanting to know. He looks up slightly confused by what I said. His name was the one thing I never could find out.

"I think it's Jung Jaehwan," he says typing reports on the computer he has my last name too, but how did she know my last name. "pick her up later," he says handing me a paper with her address on it. Why do I have to pick her up? I wonder how she feels about this marriage.

*Later*

Doyoung and I head to the address to pick her up, my heart was racing the thought of seeing her again after all these years, she probably hates me for leaving her like this. We pulled up to her father's house it was pretty big but had the feeling of home.