<5>

Y/N's POV

I stare at him in shock, "ah wow it's such a pretty drawing," I say picking him up taking him to the fridge to put the drawing there like he would do at our old house. We put it on, seeing him smile makes we happy. 

Jaehyun walks in getting some food, "did Jaehwan make this," he says tickling him. "ahjussi-" I cover his mouth preventing him from saying it. "don't call him ahjussi it's uncle," he slowly nods while Jaehyun chuckles at him. "call me whatever you want," he tells Jaehwan. 

After the long day I head back to the bedroom, everyone was staying in since it was such a big mission today. Mother walks in smiling at me, "where's Jaehyun?" she asks looking for him in the room.  

"He is in his room why?" I ask handing her a set of PJs. "Oh well since you guys have a baby together you must be married," mother is more conservative she believes in sex after marriage. "Well he comes home late so he doesn't want to wake Jaehwan up," I say making it sound believable that were together.  

She nods understanding, she lays down on my bed next to Jaehwan who was starting to fall asleep. "I will go and get us some water," I say while she nods still admiring her grandkid. While in the kitchen I bump in Hendery who was looking at the drawing Jae made. "So who is the guy, earlier he said it was Jaehyun," I shake my head while pouring some water. 

"He's never had a father figure so he may come to think of all of you as his fathers and uncles," I say trying to turn away from the conversation. He nods "makes sense," he says. Walking out of the kitchen. 

Once I return mother and Jaehwan are fast asleep, I lay down next to them falling asleep. 

*** 

Next Morning

"Mama wakey," Jaehwan starts jumping, I smile at him while we wait for mother to wake up. Since Jungwoo had told Jaehwan we were going to the beach he was excited. "Come let's get you changed," i tell him while he nods looking back at his grandmother who was still fast asleep. 

We turn on the bath to he can relax and play with his toys, there's a light knock on the door, mother gets up to open it revealing Jaehyun. She smiles at him welcoming him, "yes y/n and Jae are in the bathroom he is getting a bath," she says while Jaehyun nods walking to the bathroom where we were.  

"Ahjussi come and play with me," Jaehwan yells out playing with his shark. Jaehyun smiles at him sitting down near the tub taking a fish from the toy pile Jaehwan left. Soon they were playing getting each other wet and having fun. It almost made me want to tell him. 

Once I finish picking out his clothes, it's time to actually bathe him but when I came to the tub Jaehyun was already doing that, "Jae you don't have to," I say squatting next to him. He lightly smiles showing his dimples, "I want to plus he's adorable," he says while Jaehwan smiles showing the same dimples at him.  

I turn around to see mother looking at us smiling to herself, Jaehyun picks him up wrapped in the towel ready for me to dry him and change him. Once he's all done Jaehyun takes him saying he will give me time to change. 

Mother walks over "wow he's such a caring father," I smile nodding at her, my conscious wants to tell her the truth but I can't destroy our re connection. Once we are changed we pack some extra clothes in case we go into the water also knowing that Jaehwan was going to get messy.  

** 

We walk down stairs Renjun is holding Jaehwan giving him some apple slices while some of the boys pack up the cars. "Noona Doyoung hyung cut these up because baby Jae wanted some," he says. I nod while taking the things to Taeyong's car, he had said we needed to be seen together since  father's henchmen were going to be watching our every move. Mother knew we were faking our marriage so she wasn't going to find it weird. 

Jaehwan walks over to Taeyong, "Uncle, when can I see grandpa?" he suddenly says. Of course he's a little boy he doesn't understand anything. Taeyong smiles at him, "soon" Jaehwan smiles innocently. 

The car is me, Jaehwan, mother and Taeyong. While the other members are in the other cars, "Mrs Kim. that flash drive we got yesterday," Taeyong states while Mother looks over at him. "Please keep it safe they won't suspect that you have it." Taeyong had given her the flash drive because they won't think she out of every people will have it. 

*** 

We arrive at the beach it's sunny and the sky is clear the perfect weather to be outside. Kun finds us a perfect spot in the grass near the sand so it won't get too hot. Jaehyun walks over, "here put some on him," he says handing me a sunscreen for children. "mama why?" Jaehwan starts winning not wanting the sunscreen, Jaehyun kneels next to him, "Mama is going to put some on me too," he smiles extending his muscular arm for me to put some on him. 

Jaehwan looks attentively while I put some sunscreen on him, once I'm done he too walks over to me to put some on him. I look up at him, "thanks," he nods taking Jaehwan's hand to walk him over to the sand and the ocean.  
While we wait for Yangyang and Hendery get the grill started for the meat and chicken.

Jaehyun's POV

I take Jaehwan out to see the water, he happily walks taking my hand. He suddenly looks up at me smiling just like y/n does but with his dimples showing.

"APPA"

_

_

guys go check out NCT's new album NEO ZONE it's so good! 

My favorite tracks are Love Song and Love me now and yours?