<13>

Y/N's POV

We make it to the company to start everything. I was dropped off a street before the company so the security can't see the boys. Jaehyun stops me and hugs me and Jaehwan tightly, "be safe, I love you," he says kissing our foreheads. Jaehwan hugs him back kissing his face, "dada will you come with us?" he innocently asks making Jaehyun smile. He shakes his head, "no but appa will join you soon," he says reassuringly to him. 

We walk in and like always the secretaries greet us, "Miss Ji welcome back Mr. Nam is waiting for you at his office," she says waving at Jaehwan. 

My father had already been waiting in his office for me, once I step inside his guys close the door and lock it, "father you were right they were bad people," I say sounding hurt. "I only wanted to be close to them thinking one of them was my son's father but I was wrong," I say lowering my head in defeat.   

Father walks over to me patting my head, "there my sweet daughter I'm glad you finally saw the light and decided to keep Jaehwan safe where he belongs," he says signaling the guards to leave and open the door. 

He holds my hand leading me to his main office, "I'm going on a trip to meet with my lawyers so please take care of the company for the next couple days," he says. I nod having a bad feeling about what he is plotting. 

As he walks out of the building a security guard stops looking at me and Jaehwan hesitant if he should let us know something. Once we are left alone I hold my earpiece to my ear that was connected to NCT,

"run and background check on the guard that was just here and check where my father is going," I say followed by Ten saying, "Okay but be careful he might have cameras watching over you," 

One of the secretaries enters the room with her head down examining the room, she then walks over to the desk to reveal a camera. She takes it replacing it with another that showed me doing my work. She puts her head up revealing Bomi. 

"I replaced every camera, so we can get to business," she says sitting down at the computer. I sit beside her as we watch the contents on" the computer, "Chorong is getting the lawyers ready since we found your father's will and it says the company rightfully belongs to you," she catches me up on all the things Apink have been doing. 

"Hayoung and Yuta went to Japan to find where all the bribes and illegal business is going down that's probably where your "father" is going to now," she says. 

Though there were some people still on my father's side which was going to be an obstacle, especially since he wouldn't leave the country so suddenly. 

elsewhere

"Mr. Nam isn't going to Japan it's a cover up," there's reports coming in from  the Japan team, "how sure," Jungwoo says into the speaker while he and Jaehyun watch over y/n. "Chorong just checked the flights again but his name keeps appearing and disappearing," Yuta tells the group. 

"From the looks of it he's planning to do something to y/n, since he wouldn't leave the company like this," Haechan says. 

Y/N's POV

There was nothing to really do at the company, since none of the employees wanted to give me some papers. So we went back to my old house, although I wasn't going to live there my maids and housekeepers still stayed at the house. 

Jaehwan ran up to the door hugging our housekeeper, "nana kim i'm back did you miss me?" he tells the housekeeper acting cute. Mrs. KIm smiles picking him up, "well of course the house isn't the same without you," she says while the other maids help me and Bomi with our bags. 

"Miss Ji did something happen?" one of the housekeepers asks, Bomi takes their hands "don't trust whatever Mr. Nam tells you to do," she warns them while Mrs. Kim quietly nods walking to my office with Jaehwan in hands. 

She then comes back with a paper in her hands, "Mr. Nam's assistant brought this the day you left saying it's for us but we never opened it in hopes you will come back to us." she explains while Bomi takes the paper. 

"y/n this paper is your fathers written will and a letter," she whispers still in shock, "Mrs. Kim who exactly was he?" she says. "Well I didn't recognize him to be his assistant but he insisted on leaving this paper here," she says. 

I open my phone to dial Johnny's number so he can pass it on to the others but he didn't pick up. The rest of the members weren't picking up either, the maid runs in turning on the TV. The news were on showing a building on fire, NCT's building. 

My heart drops, as I look at the TV there's members on the floor injured. I get up "I have to go and help them," I say almost yelling. "Mrs. Kim please take care of Jaehwan," I say as she nod while me and Bomi head out. 

*** 

We arrive at the scorching building, "Naeun you okay," we say as Naeun nods sitting on the floor next to Namjoo and Jeno who were laying on the floor unconscious. 

A few hours later everyone had already evacuated the building except one person. 

"Miss, Ji we couldn't save him,"  

*** 

No one's POV

"Sorry y/n this is the only way I can watch over you and make sure you are safe,"