<16>

Y/N's POV

In the morning Jaehyun was no longer in the bed with me, Jaehwan was still sleeping soundly. Mrs. Kim walks in holding a tray of breakfast for me, "Jaehyun went out early he said that I shouldn't wake you," she says putting down the tray for me. 

I nod looking at the tray of food, "did you know where he went?" I ask taking a bit of the cut strawberries. She just smiles, "no but he said he will be back soon," she says leaving the room. Jaehwan soon wakes up feeling hungry, "mama ah," he says opening his mouth for me to give him some fruit.  

he happily bites into it eating the rest of the fruit Mrs. Kim had prepared for us. There's a knock on the door,  Eunji walks in closing the door. "So did you and Jaehyun make baby number 2 last night," she says not noticing the door opening. I shake my head feeling embarrassed, "why not when lovers reunited after so long that's the first thing they do," she says as Jaehyun who had entered clears his throat making the both of us flinch. 

"Eunji I can assure you we will work on it," he says making me blush as Eunji nods smiling like a child leaving the room. As the door closes I throw a pillow at him, "we didn't talk about this," I say eating the melons Jaehwan didn't like. 

He smiles jumping on the bed on top of me, "yah Jaehwan is in here," I say looking at him who was watching his cartoons. Jaehyun smiles kissing me, "I love you," he says kissing me more and more. I smile at him pecking his lips, "are you sure you want to have another baby, you won't leave this time right?" I say smiling up at him. He chuckles sitting back up, "why would I leave," he says picking up Jaehwan. 

Once we finish cleaning up everyone is outside enjoying the summer heat, Jaehwan was busy playing in the pool with Ten and Yuta while Mrs. Kim watched over him. A girl comes walking along the path over to us. 

Renjun's face drops as he turns to look at me, "Byeol what are you doing here?" Haechan stops her from coming any closer. She smiles looking for someone, "Jaehyun is he here I want to see him," she says. 

She pushes Haechan out of the way, she stands in front of everyone. The boys seemed to know her but didn't like that she came uninvited. "Byeol leave he won't want to see you," Jeno says dropping the formalities out of annoyance. She was pretty and tall why would they reject her. 

"Johnny who is she," I ask out of curiosity, but he never responded as Jaehyun walked outside holding the food. As Byeol sees him she runs over to him wrapping him in her arms only for Jaehyun to push her back. 

My blood started boiling, she was his ex. "Byeol leave we broke up it's over," Jaehyun tells her but she won't listen to him. "Oppa please our time in bed was amazing we can do it again," she says making me stand up. 

Johnny pulls me down, "don't we've seen angry you and it's not pretty," he says trying to calm me down.  I ignore him and walk over to the pool, "jae come," I say taking Jaehwan out of the pool. 

I walk over to the scene glaring at the girl but then putting a smile on my face, "honey is the food ready our baby is hungry," I say in the sweetest tone making Jaehyun smile like an idiot in love. Byeol stares at Jaehwan and back at Jaehyun in shock. She looks over at me annoyed "and you who do you think you are," she says almost yelling. 

"Me? I'm the mother of his child and his wife," I glare at her as she looks around clearly embarrassed. Mrs. Kim walks over leading her out of the house. As the realization of what I did came in, I walked away in embarrassment. Jaehyun pulls me back wrapping his arms around my body, "wow my baby was jealous huh," he whispers into my ears as I cover my face. 

The other boys laugh, "yah you are mine," I say pinching him to let me go but he only held on tighter. As we both struggle to let go Jaehyun leads me to the pool, "I'll let go but you'll fall right in," he says making fun of me. 

Jungwoo walks with Jaehwan towards us, "Jae push as hard as you can I'll help you," Jungwoo tells Jaehwan as both of them push us into the pool. As we both swim up to the surface we see Jaehwan on the grass laughing hard with Jungwoo next to him. 

Jaehyun turns around to peck my lips, "Sorry she came," he says. I wrap my hand around his neck kissing his lips, "It's okay it just bothered me that she kept touching my man," I say pouting. Winwin comes up to us with a towel, "here," he hands one to me but not Jaehyun. 

"dude," he says as Winwin shrugs, "Byeol came and I don't like her so you don't get one," he says laughing. I get out of the pool wrapped in the towel, "yeah I don't like Byeol either so I won't share," I say walking to Jaehwan to dry him off before he gets sick. 

Jaehyun trails after us like a wet puppy making Jaehwan laugh again. Once Jaehwan changes Mrs. Kim takes him from me to go and feed him leaving me and Jaehyun alone in our room. 

He takes of his wet shirt hugging me from behind placing kisses on my neck. "so let's make baby number two," he whispers seductively in my ears sending shivers down my spine. 

-

-

-

Just two more chapters left.