<12>

Y/N's POV

I blankly stare at him processing everything he just said, the other members also had the same reaction to his proposal, "yeah Hyung you shouldn't ask like this it's boring," Lucas breaks the silence making everyone laugh.  

Taeyong walks outside glaring at me, but that doesn't bother me I smile over at Jaehyun who was now slightly embarrassed by what Lucas had said, "I will marry you," I say kissing his cheek as he smiling big just like Jaehwan does . 

"no she won't," Taeyong says glaring at Jaehyun, "why you said the deal is off anyways," Jaemin dares talk back to him. Everyone nods agreeing with him, "you said you won't protect Jaehwan since he's the real target so why not let his dad protect him," I tell him. Taeyong just smirks, "get out of my house," he says. 

"Well then guess we can go and be a family now," Jaehyun says getting up putting his arms around my shoulders. Taeyong's eyes soften by hearing Jaehyun's reaction, he sighs but looks over at Jaehwan. 

"You can stay I can't loose my partner in crime for some woman," he says walking out of the patio. Ten walks over patting Jaehyun's back "wah you were ready to leave us," he chuckles hugging him. 

At dinner Johnny had come up with a plan to take down Mr. Nam, Taeyong had come to the conclusion that Jihyun came to the house to try and lure me and Jaehwan out of the house due to his reaction when Taeyong had told him that he wasn't protecting the kid. 

They said I was going to go to the company with Jaehwan and surrender, saying that NCT had betrayed me and that he was right the entire time. Once I got inside the company I would start hiring the boys to work inside the company until we had enough evidence saying that the company is rightfully mine. 

Apink had said that my real father had left a will somewhere and that it was going to take some time to look for it, while they also had to prove that he was not my real father. 

*** 

Jaehyun walked into my room as I watched Jaehwan finally fall asleep. He laid down on the bed waiting for me to notice him. I turned around looking at him as he pulled me inside the blanket to cuddle for awhile. Moments like these were most special to me, "Jae what if someone walks in," I ask looking at him as he lightly smiles. "So what? I love showing affection to my baby," he says pecking my face. 

I nod feeling happy, soon my eyes start feeling heavy as I drift off to sleep. 

Jaehyun's POV 

I watched y/n fall asleep in my arms, she slept so peacefully, I smiled at the sight of her caressing her head and kissing her forehead. 

*** 

I woke up earlier so y/n and Jaehwan were still sleeping, Taeyong had told me and Jungwoo to meet him at the office to discuss the plan Johnny had come up with last night. 

We sit at the table together as our assistant puts copies in front of us, we looked over the document. Me and Jungwoo were going to follow y/n into the company and keep and eye on her in case anything goes wrong. Her father can take both of them in or only take Jaehwan so we need to be ready for the worst case scenario. 

After the meeting something smelled good in the kitchen so we all went there expecting our chefs to be making something delicious for us. But y/n was in the kitchen instead with Haechan holding Jaehwan as they watched her make breakfast for us. 

I snuck behind them putting my arms around her waist kissing her cheeks, I felt her lightly smile as Haechan cringes walking away with Jaehwan covering his eyes. "what are you making," I say looking at stove. "I'm making waffles the way Jae likes them," she says revealing a plate of waffles. 

"he has a specific taste?" I ask biting into one of the waffles, she nods giggling "well he likes them with blueberries and bananas on top with some chocolates inside," she tells me. "well he certainly has taste" 

Soon we set the table for everyone to come so we get started with the day and go down to the company. Jaehwan squeals when he takes a bite of the waffles making y/n smile at him like loving mothers do. 

"Noona this is delicious you should make this more often," he says taking a bite of the waffles as the other members agree after taking their first bites. She smiles feeling kinda embarrassed from the sudden compliment. 

Now it was time to get to work and do the plan, while y/n was getting ready to go and meet with her father. Everyone was on edge wondering if this was even going to work.
"Jae let's go now," y/n says holding Jaehwan in her arms as he quietly played with a toy car Renjun had given him during the time she wasn't with him.
We walk over to the car where Winwin and Doyoung were waiting for us. Jungwoo had already left to set the cameras up to keep watch. While Chenle and Jisung were with WAYV setting up the other cameras at our company to keep watch of y/n and Jaehwan.

She held my hand tightly "Jaehyun thank you for everything I will keep you boys safe," she softly says kissing my hand.
-
-
-