<10>

No one's POV

Everyone was shocked by the sudden reveal of Apink, "when did you girls make this," Chenle politely asks. "Well when we were in college we witnessed various crime patterns somehow linked to y/n's company," Bomi states. "y/n thought it was weird how they got away, so we made our own organization." Chorong their leader explains. 

"But Hayoung is a teacher," Winwin says, "yes we have normal jobs by day but by night we work," Eunji finishes of. "but we haven't done illegal stuff since she had the baby we supply food shelters, and do donations around the country," Namjoo finishes introducing Apink to them. 

The day they had come to vist Y/n they stopped by to see Taeyong as well discussing things related to their group. They knew they might want to use Jaehwan as a way to bring y/n to them, for now they needed to wait for a further message. 

Now with Apink teaming up with them they had a higher chance of finding where y/n was being held hostage. Soon enough they all got to work, Jaehyun had grown more restless as she was no where to be found in the known locations. While Jaehwan was becoming fuzzy as he missed his mom. 

Taeil looked at the screen noticing that something was off about the map they were looking at, parts of the map on the screen was blurred, "guys why are these areas blurred?" he asked pointing at them. 

Kun walked up to the screen to look at it, "that area is mountains no home is built up there," he explains but something in Taeil was telling him that it was not the case. "unblur this area," he told Yangyang who was busy on the computer. He nodded his head putting some codes in the computer to unblur the screen. 

He was right the computer showed signs of life in the mountains, they had only showed 72 hours ago around the same time y/n had disappeared. "We found them!" Hendery yells out as everyone focuses their attention to the screen. 

Though they hadn't realized that the area in the mountains was her family's vacation home. According to Naeun no one in her family visited that place since her mother had left the family. Once they had added the location to the cars all of the NCT and Apink members started out. The Dream division was staying at the home to take care of Jaehwan. 

** 

Y/N's POV

The room was dark and cold, after the guys working for my father recorded the video to send to NCT. I felt blood rush down my legs, they had used knives to cut my skin so the boys would give up.  

The door opened it was my father, "where did you leave Jaehwan!!" he practically yells while his men point their guns at me. I scoff at them "so all this is about Jaehwan?" I ask feeling angry for wanting to take my son away from me.  "I never cared for you all I needed was a heir, and since you fooled around and got pregnant my plan came to be more easily," he says. 

Hot tears roll down my face, "now before I kill you where is my grandson," he says. "very well since you won't say anything." he snaps his fingers while the men start dumping gasoline around the house. 

"No please I need to be in his life," I start sobbing and shaking trying to break free from the chair they had me tied to. Father laughs and walks away from the house setting it on fire. The chair tips back setting me free from the rope. 

Stumbling I get up and head for the stairs but the smoke is already everywhere while the flames are growing faster by the minute. Running out of air I sit next to the staircase with nowhere to go, "help me," I sob. "Jaehwan mommy is so sorry, she couldn't be in your life," I cry starting to loose consciousness. "Jaehyun you were my first real love," I say passing out from the smoke. 

No one's POV

They pull up to the inflamed house, Namjoo runs out of the car running desperatly to the house until Xiaojun pulls her away, "NO I can't loose her like this," she kneels down sobbing. The other APink members gather trying to find ways in to save their best friend. 

Jaehyun ran in, he needed to find her. In his mind he knew he can't let go of her like he did back when they first met. "h-help." I barely audible whisper is heard from the inside. The inside was black and it was falling apart. He saw her on the edge of the stairs passed out, "GUYS I FOUND HER!" he yells into his mic. 

He runs over to her unconscious body, her clothes and skin was stained with ashes and blood he felt horrible that he couldn't find her any sooner. Picking her up he runs out of the house just in time before the house completely blew up from the gas leak. 

"y/n!" Bomi and the rest of the girls run up to them while Jaehyun carefully puts her down on the grass. Everyone sighed in relief when she showed signs of breathing, "let's take her to the hospital," Taeyong says walking back to the car. Although he couldn't show it part of him was relieved to see her alive. 

Jaehyun kissed her forehead hugging her tightly as they made their way to the hospital, he hadn't realized that tears had been streaming down his face until Hayoung wiped them "thank you," she softly says holding y/n's hand tightly.  

*** 

They had arrived to the hospital, y/n had gotten checked in now they just had to wait for her to wake up, "who is her family?" the doctor suddenly asked. Jaehyun stepped forward "husband," he said while the doctor nodded handing him some papers to sign.  Once he had signed Ten looked at his smirking "since when is she your wife" he says laughing. 

Jaehyun was flustered at the sudden teasing, "I mean anyone of us can pass as her husband," Lucas adds to the teasing.  

Everyone stops laughing looking at the person in front of them.

-

-