<8>

Y/N's POV

I pick up Jaehwan and stand away from Jaehyun, who understood having seen him. Yangyang walks out greeting father, "Sir Taeyong is waiting for you miss y/ n will join you soon," he says walking him inside the building. 

We walk into the building following Yangyang and father to Taeyong's office, Once inside it's just me Taeyong and father. He doesn't look pleased to see us together, "I will get married if I have to," Taeyong explains holding my hand that has the ring on it, father just blankly stares at us, "do you really love each other," he asks. 

He pulls me towards him kissing me deeply, I have no choice but to kiss him back if that's what it takes to prove it to father. Once he pulls away, my eyes lock onto Jaehyun and Jaehwan looking at us through the mirror. Father clears his throat, he has probably come up with an agreement, "fine but y/n will have the only access not you," he says walking out of the office. 

He looks at Jaehyun for a good second and back at Jaehwan who is just playing with Xiaojun's hair. Taeyong pats my back, "sorry I kissed you, but I have to say you are a pretty good kisser," he says leaving me alone in the office bright red. 

Jaehyun walks in not saying a word, awkward tension surrounds the two of us, The boy I like saw me kiss someone else. "Jae i'm so sor-" he presses his lips onto mine unlike Taeyong's his was full of love. 

Our kiss was interrupted by Jisung walking in and out, Jaehyun smiled and cupped my face continuing to kiss me. He then pulls away tightly hugging me "sorry I couldn't let Taeyong kiss what's mine," he says pecking my lips one more time.

We look over at the office windows, all of NCT is standing there looking at us, Jaehwan was in Xiaojun's arms while Johnny was covering his eyes. Feeling flustered and embarrassed I hide behind Jaehyun who is just looking at them not saying a word. Taeyong walks into the office pulling me away from him, "we get married tomorrow," he deeply whispers sending shivers down my spine.  

While Jaehyun and I walk out of Taeyong's office, Jaemin blankly stares at us "hyung is she the girl Jisung told us about 3 years ago that you hooked up with?" he says while Jisung hears and pulls his ear. We both giggle, Xiaojun gives me Jaehwan who starts kissing my cheeks holding my face. 

"Appa, mama is mine not yours," Jaehwan starts scolding him, Jaehyun nods kissing my lips again, "no mama is mine," making Jaehwan pout holding me tighter. gosh this kid. 
There wasn't anything to do at their job site, so Jaehyun had offered to take us home. He was going to leave later at night saying he had a person to deal with. 

As of now we haven't told them he was Jaehwan's father but they had an idea that we were dating or something similar to that. Instead of coming home we came to a dress shop, Taeyong told him earlier to go and get me a simple dress for our wedding tomorrow. 

i can tell he was upset about me getting married to someone else, but he had to do since it was his boss' orders. "y / n don't look so pretty," he says opening the door. "Welcome are you the lovely bride," she says greeting us. I nod at her smiling, we go through some of the dresses before choosing out a white suited one with a small train behind it. * I only included this since I've been watching a lot of say yes to the dress *

Jaehyun nods, "this is the one," I say looking at myself in the mirror, our eyes meet if only he was the one I was getting married to. We step out of the shop, none of us wanted to say anything, why did Taeyong make the decision after he told me I didn't have to marry him.  

We make it to the house, some of the boys are already there having finished their tasks, Lucas and Ten stood in front of the doorstep crossing their arm staring at us. "Correct me if i'm wrong but," Lucas stops feeling embarrassed. "Is Jaehwan actually Jaehyun's child," Lucas finally says while Ten silently waits for us to give him an answer. 

"Yeah," Jaehyun says feeling proud of himself. Lucas gives him a disgusted face and proceeds to find a way to make find of him, "so you aren't holy," Lucas says teasing him while Jaehyun just shakes his head, "neither are you," he fires back. 

After a few more laughs and giggles, lunch was ready for us. It was only 10 at lunch the others were stuck a work, getting things done due to the events that had happened. After lunch everyone came and went since Taeyong, Mark and Kun will call them at random times. 

Jaemin and the dreamies walked into the living room where Jaehwan was playing and Jaehyun was taking a quick nap. "Noona let's play something," he says sitting on Jaehyun waking him up. "Like what I say needs to be kid appropriate," I say looking at them. They lightly nod holding up a bottle. "Truth or Dare kid version," Jeno says. 

I nod taking the bottle from him, soon we all sit on the couch spinning the bottle, Jaehyun had joined us since Jaemin had woken him up. The bottle landed on me, Haechan quickly smiled at me "truth or dare," he asks. "dare," I say it can't be that bad since they are young. 

"Noona I dare you to call your ex and tell him you love him," the start giggling and looking how Jaehyun reacts. "that's not kid friendly," he says taking my phone. "hyung you and noona are the adults," Renjun defends himself.  

Haechan takes the phone away from him and hands it back to me, "jokes on you her ex is dead," Jaehyun says trying to stop me from calling my ex. "No I dated someone else," I say smiling at him. 

I dial my ex Wonwoo's number, he was a really sweet boyfriend he helped care for Jaehwan when he was born. But we had broken up after deciding we were better off as friends. "Hello?" he responds. 

"Wonwoo it's y/n," I say, he lightly chuckles. "How are things we haven't seen each other in a while," he says. His voice is soft and deep, Jaehyun notices me smiling so he quickly pinches me. "I love you, from Jaehwan," I say sticking my tongue out. While Haechan glares at me for avoiding my dare. 

I hear him giggle, "pass me to him," he says. "Jae appa wonwoo," I say as Jaehwan smiles big walking over to the phone to talk to him. I look at Jaehyun who looks sad when he heard Jaehwan call him appa. 

Before I console him we hear Jaehwan tell Wonwoo something cute, "Appa Wonwoo I can't call you appa anymore I have a real appa," Jaehyun picks him up kissing his cheeks. "ah well call me uncle then," Wonwoo says chuckling. I pick the phone back up, "y/n we can talk later," he suddenly says hanging up. That was weird he never hung up on me. 

*** 

Father had sent men to come and pick me up to go and pack some of my other things, Te had told me to be careful since he found it a little weird that he didn't let any of the boys come with me. 

Once we got into the car, the ride seemed different they were going to my old home. 

No one's POV

Jaehyun and the other boys couldn't help but feel a sense of worry, it had been a little over an hour since y/n had left to go and see her father. 

Soon they received a video message, "we will kill her if Lee Taeyong does not show his face. They knew it was too good to be true that y/n's father had given up to agree to give them half of the company's profit.

-

-

-