<17>

Y/N's POV

The sun hits my eyes forcing me to wake up, I look over at Jaehyun who is sleeping peacefully. I hug him admiring him. Jaehyun turns around hugging me, "did you sleep good," he says in a low husky voice. I nod pecking his lips, I get up to shower and change so we can go wedding dress shopping. 

Apink had told me not to worry about the wedding planning they were going to do it to my liking, while Hendery said he was going to take our wedding photos. 

As we finish getting ready, Jaehwan who slept with Kun since he wouldn't let go of him after playing and watching movies together walks in with Kun. "mama we watched a lot of movies, uncle cried," he says giggling walking over to the bed. 

Kun shakes his head, "was he good?" I ask him, "he was so cute," he says leaving our room. Jaehyun walks out of the bathroom putting on his shirt with a towel covering his wet hair. "appa, uncle Kun cried," Jaehwan brings up the story from earlier making Jaehyun smile at his cuteness. "What movie did you see?" Jaehyun asks him while putting on his jacket. 

Jaehwan thinks hard to remember yesterday, "Inside out," he says getting excited from thinking about the movie. I pick him up along with my purse and his baby bag, Jaehyun quickly takes the baby bag from me. 

We walk downstairs greeted by the other NCT members, "breakfast?" Taeil calls out from the kitchen. Jaehyun shakes his head, "nah we will eat at a cafe," he responds. They nod proceeding to go and eat. 

"Mrs. Kim we will be back," I call out to Mrs. Kim who walks out to us holding some fruits and water for Jaehwan. "Thank you for everything Mrs. Kim," I say as Jaehwan gives her a hug. "whatever dress you choose will be perfect on you," she says holding my hand. Although I have a mom, Mrs. Kim is more like my mother she had raised me since I was little. 

*** 

We walk into the dress store, Jaehyun and Jaehwan were told to stay inside as it was bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress. After looking for awhile my eyes were drawn to a ball gown with embroiled flowers, the consultant notices and takes me to try it on. 

I walk back over to Jaehyun who was now holding a sleeping Jaehwan, "I chose one," I smile brightly at him as we walk back to the car. He had chosen a tux and a matching one for Jaehwan. "let's go eat," he says opening the door. 

We arrive at a small restaurant, Jaehwan had now woken up and he was hungry. "Come baby let's get some food," I say sweetly to my loving son. "Jae i didn't know there was a restaurant so pretty," I say admiring the restaurants decor. 

As the door opens an older looking lady walks over to us hugging Jaehyun tightly, "my son it's nice to see you," she says kissing his cheeks. She then turns to look at me and Jaehwan, she smiles brightly at us making her way. 

"Mom this is my wife y/n and my 3 year old son Jaehwan," Jaehyun introduces us, "hello i'm Ji y/n," I say bowing to her but she pulls me up hugging me and Jaehwan tightly. Jaehwan immediately takes a liking to her. 

She ruffles his curly hair, "Jae he looks so much like you," she tells Jaehyun. Soon his father comes and joins us, "When is the wedding," he asks. "In a couple of months," he says handing the invitation to them. 

Jaehyun sits down at one of the tables, mother puts Jaehwan in the baby seats "mom bring us your best food," he says as father sits next to us. Soon his mother brings some chicken and noodles for us. Though they aren't my blood family I feel closer to them than my real family. 

Mother starts feeding Jaehwan chicken, "y/n Jaehyun sent us pictures of him but can you send us pictures of both of you together," father says smiling at Jaehwan. "I just need something brag about to my friends since they don't have a beautiful daughter in law or a grandson," he says making everyone laugh. 

"When we found out Jaehyun got someone pregnant," mother starts telling a story, "we almost disowned him," father says laughing. "He almost gave me a heart attack, but then he said you were from a famous family so we let it go thinking you were going to abort the baby," she says holding my hand. 

"But then one day Jaehyun came to us crying saying you had given birth to a healthy baby boy," mother says watching Jaehwan eat his food. "We wanted to meet you but Jaehyun wouldn't let us until he met you," she says taking my hands smiling. 

We bid goodbye to them, Jaehyun takes my hand along with Jaehwan's who was in between us. "Sorry for bringing you to them on short notice," he says kissing my hand. 

When we arrive home Apink were already there waiting for me to come back, "Bomi," I call out as she runs towards me engulfing me in a tight hug. "We set up everything for the big day all you need to do is look pretty," she says. 

"Well I chose out my dress and your bridesmaid dresses," I say taking my phone out for them to see. Chorong pushes Jaehyun out of the way so he won't see. Jaehyun sighs and walks over Yangyang showing him the pictures of the tuxedo he chose out.  

A few weeks later

I wake up feeling sick to my stomach, I throw up in the toilet. Mrs Kim runs in full of concern. "Miss ji should I get Jaehyun?" she says I pull her down next to me smiling. "bring me a pregnancy test they are in the drawers," I ask, she nods walking back to go and get it. 

After I take the test we wait at my bed anxious for the result, she holds my hand tightly as we both look at the result. Positive. We both yell out in happiness, Mrs. Kim starts crying "no don't cry," I say hugging her she nods getting up. "just happy I will have another child to look after," she says walking out as Jaehyun walks in. 

I hide the test from him, "why was Mrs. Kim crying?" he says sitting down on the bed. Putting the test inside my shirt I walk over and sit on his lap. "just happy news she shared with me," I say smiling and kissing his lips. He nods kissing me back, but I break the kiss leaving him curious. 

"we are going to be parents again" I say tearing up and showing him the test. He smiles big pecking my face with kisses. "I love you," he says touching my stomach. 

-

-

-