PDA

🥦Midoriya🥦

He's to shy to do more then holding hands out in public, also Iida thinks it's very disrespectful to kiss in public so Midoriya Listens to what his friend says.

💥Bakugo 💥

He 👏 Doesn't 👏 Give👏 A 👏Damn👏, he will kiss you, grab your ass, make you sit on his lap, make out out with you in public he doesn't care he likes showing that your his, Iida always gets mad at him though but Bakugo doesn't care and does it more just to piss him off.

🔥Todoroki❄️

He's not into PDA, if you ask to hug him or hold hands he'll do it but he won't kiss you in public.

♦️Kirishima♦️

Dis boi is a respectful boi, he will only hug and hold hands with you evan if you ask him to kiss you he will say no but if your in the main part of the dorms or a semi public places he'll kiss you.

⚡Kaminari⚡

Kaminari da pervy boi is kinda like Bakugo he doesn't give a damn what people think and will make out with you in public, if someone asks him do stop he'll get cocky but will stop unlike Bakugo.

🐙Tamaki🐙

Dis boi is way to anxious to do any sort of PDA he nearly faints hugging you so holding hand and public would kill him, he feels everyone is looking at him and gets really shy.

🌃Dabi🌃

You guys don't really go out because your villains but at the LOV hangout you guys are super touchy, you sit on his lap and make out with him, it makes shiggy mad and uncomfortable and tells you guys to get a room. So you leave and go up to your room.