Tamaki x Reader Oneshot: Butterflys ⚠️Lemon⚠️

I'm sorry for making you cry with da song 😖 also sorry if my writing makes you cry with how bad it is

Word Count: 1109

The weekend was coming up soon and you and Amajiki haven't gone on a date in awhile and the weather is supposed to be perfect during the weekend you thought to yourself, so you decided to ask him. "Hey Tama!" You shouted as you jumped onto his back. He got startled "Ye-yes" he said Sheakley. "Hey we should go on a date this weekend" you said. Tamaki smiled at you "of course sweet pea where would you like to go" You now hand in hand with the shy boy walking to your dorms thought about it. It was challenging to think of something to do since you always pick and didn't want it to be the same thing every time. "How about you pick something and surprise me babe" you said looking into his deep indigo eyes. He blushed "yeah sure". You got to the dorms and went your separate ways into your rooms

Sasuke😘💞
Okay I have our date plans, Meet me in front of the dorms at 11:00am tomorrow

My Sunflower🌻🥰
Okay I can't wait to see what you planned

Tomorrow at 11

"Hey Baby hopefully this is a good outfit for what you planned" you said running to him

Your Outfit

His Outfit

"Yeah it's perfect and y-you look b-beautiful" he said while scratching the back of his head

"Yeah it's perfect and y-you look b-beautiful" he said while scratching the back of his head. "Sooooooo where we going" you say as your walking to the bus stop. "Well this might sound really childish but we're going to a butterfly Conservatory, and having lunch at a cafe I found near by" he said blushing a little. "I can't wait it's been so long since I've been to one" you chuckled. You both were sitting peacefully on the bus listening to music, laying your heads on each other and in complete silence to the point you almost missed your stop. "So Tama why did you decide to come here" you said holding his hand in line, "Well I go here once or twice a year with my family and I really wanted to bring you since it's a special place to me" he said. You smiled holding his hand as you walked into the building

You were very impressed with how much Amajiki was talking because even on normal dates he doesn't talk much but wow he was a chatterbox and that's how you could tell he really likes butterflies. Amajiki basically gave you a tour of the whole place talking about every butterfly and what makes them unique. A butterfly landed on your nose and you've never seen your shy boyfriend reach for his phone so fast. After a hour or two in the Butterfly Conservatory you both were starving and had a nice lunch at a local cafe. (Remember to try to support local businesses in these trying times)

"So did you enjoy today?" He asked while walking with you back to the bus stop, "It was really fun and you were so cute today, you were clearly enjoying yourself" you giggled grabbing his hand. "Well that's good and was I really that obvious" he said blushing and covering his face with his free hand. "You know you should plan dates more often baby" you said. "Re-really i always think you might not like w-what I plan but I'll try to think of more ideas now to use in the future" he said nervously. You got on the bus and sat down together, "yeah I'd love that" you said smiling. He put his hand on your cheek and kissed you as the bus started to move. "S-sorry I didn't warn you" He said beat red. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him and luckily there happened to be nobody on the bus at the time making it a perfect time to kiss.

Once you got back to the dorms you both laid in Amajiki's bed cuddling until dinner, you would say it was a very successful date.

The End
(Of the Wholesome ending at least)

Beginning of the lemon (Wasn't going to make this a lemon but heck it and srry if it's bad this my first time writing one of these)

You pulled Amajiki into his room and locked the door pinning him to the wall, looking at each other with pure lust, your tongues were tangled with each other fighting for dominance and at some point he switched and pinned you to the wall. You both decided to move to the bed and you took off your dress and his shirt. You were on top and were leaving hickeys all over his neck while he was holding onto your hips trying to make you grind harder on his clothed member (ekk I'm cringing writing this) He moved his hands up your back making you shiver as he unclipped you bra and slid it off you revealing your breasts. He sat up and started kissing and licking your breast while squeezing the unattended one, you moaned and grinned harder on him. You both decided you wanted the real thing instead of the foreplay. (Ah shit here's the cringe sus part -_-)  you lined up his member with you entrance and pushed him in slowly  and with each inch you through your head back more and he moaned louder. After he was all the way in, you felt his hips start to buck it was like he was begging for you to move and you for filled his wish and started moving your hips. He became a moaning mess and could barely get any words out. After a awhile it was clear you were both at your limits, you reaching them faster making your knot snap with a loud moan and you clamping down around him bring him to his release (don't worry he's wearing a condom). You rolled off of him breathing heavily while looking at him, you give him a kiss and begin to close your eyes. Then a classmate knocks on your door telling you about dinner and you and Amajiki get up and shower before heading down. Amajiki didn't see one of the hickeys so didn't cover it up and Mirio shouted without thinking, asking him about it and Let's just say Amajiki almost died from embarrassment. :)

Well that was my first lemon srry if it sucked, if you want more comment it on the request page and maybe give me some feed back to improve :) Anyway thanks for reading hope you enjoyed