Cute He Does

🥦Midoriya🥦

He'll unintentionally say something flirty and not notice till you say something, you say something then he immediately turns every shade of pink and apologizes for his actions,you just laugh at him.

💥Bakugo 💥

Sometimes he'll be a soft boi to you infront of people and not realize it and go super red and yell at the people he's around, then when your both alone he'll cry on your shoulder because he's so embarrassed.

🔥Todoroki❄️

He'll just randomly come up behind you and hug you and just sit there, for example if your doing homework he'll kinda just hug you and put his head in your neck.

♦️Kirishima♦️

When he feels less manly because he lost in a fight or smth he still act's the same but you can tell he's kinda sad, once he goes to his room you bust down the door and jump on him, he sulks while you guys hug then he big happy and looks like a cute puppy.

⚡Kaminari⚡

When he uses he quirk to much it's just priceless to you how he walks around being stupid, he gets to you and mumbles a bad pick up line and tries to kiss you, you find it super cute just how much of a stupid flirt he is even when he over uses his quirk.

🐙Tamaki🐙

Sometimes if he's mad at someone he'll be in a pouty mood and you tease him because you think you look super adorable, then once he's done his bad mood he apologizes to you, but you giggle and tell him to be pouty more often because he's cute.

🌃Dabi🌃

He'll be a soft boy just randomly and he's not soft often so you love how he hugs you all the time and kisses you, he's still the biggest dick to the whole League but is just randomly soft to you.