When Mineta Bothers You

🥦Midoriya🥦

When he bothers you you and Midoriya tell him to stop and go away, but as soon as he lays a finger on you you slap him across the face before Midoriya can evan react.

💥Bakugo 💥

He evan talks to you and Bakugo is right there to tell the little shit off, but if he doesn't notice (rare) and Mineta touches you you yell at him and smack him that way bakugo comes running over and kick the shit to next week.

🔥Todoroki❄️

Todoroki knows you can handle your self so he doesn't really react to anything Mineta does to you, but if he touches you he's ded.

♦️Kirishima♦️

Mineta will flirt with you and you'll ignore him, Kirishima will usually come over and talk about how un-manly he is. Mineta will just leave because he doesn't want to get beat up buy a rock.

⚡Kaminari⚡

Sence Mineta and Kaminari are friends he doesn't mind Mineta flirting with you, but if he touches you or Kami can tell your uncomfortable he will tell him to back off.

🐙Tamaki🐙

You've never really interacted with each other since your a 3rd year and he's a 1st, but if he did Tamaki would actually stand up to him and tell him off then immediately starts freaking out and panicking.

🌃Dabi🌃

You guys are villains so you don't often interact and if you do he's to scared to flirt.