oh no...

Mallorys p.o.v

I got up before Wendy like always... i got up but i tripped and fell. i look up at Wendy hopping i didnt wake her up... of course not... that girl can sleep though anything! i got up and got ready Michael and Luke would be here in like an hour so i will wake Wendy in 30 mins. I went on my phone and played a few games and check twitter... that was a mistake my twitter notifications was going off every few seconds! i had new followers and kept getting tagged in things with Wendy and 5SOS... oh this cant be good! i checked what they were and wish i hadnt...

*Tweet*Tiger Beat*
*link to site*

Lead signer Luke Hemmings and Guitarist Michael Clifford were seen yesterday walking out of a small restaurant with the rest of the 5SOS band and two girls that insider say are @Wendy1234 and @Mallory1234 (not real). paparazzi followed the celebrities to a near by Starbucks. Luke Hemmings was seen leaving with his arms around Wendy. Michael was seen the same way with Mallory while Calum and Ashton just kept walking.  We have enough witnesses to think that the two celebrities are in fact seeing the two young ladies they were holding close to them. insider said that they even saw the new couples walk into the same hotel together, could they be the top new couples of 2014? Let us know what you think.

*back to Mallory*

As soon as i was done reading i was shocked, how else was i suppost to feel... i looked through some of the comments and to my surprise most of them were actually nice other then the ones that said that we stole there "future husband". i got over my shock and ran to wake up Wendy, shes not going to be happy...

Wendys p.o.v

i got woken up by Mallory screaming at me to get up that it was urgent, i thought something had happend to her till i saw she just was standing there looking at me.
"what do you want its too early..." i complained
"one its almost time to leave with Luke and Michael, two its like 10am so get your lazy butt up and three have you checked your twitter cause your going to be just as shocked as i am." she said
"no i havent checked twitter i have been asleep... and 10am is too early." i said getting up and checking my phone. when i checked it i was shocked i had houndreds of new followers and my notifications were going off like crazy. when i opened the link that Mallory wanted me to see, i was speechless... i couldnt believe that they thought we were couples just because they were protecting us from the paparazzi! i wonder if the others saw this? i got ready for when they would show up and within 10 mins after i was done they showed up at our door. by the look on there faces they hadnt seen it yet...