at the park

Lukes p.o.v

When we were driving, i turned to look at Wendy after she found out where we were going, she had a big smile on her face but she turned to look over and caught me starring... she turned to look away but she still had a smile on her face and i could she her blushing it was so cute.  Even after they found out where we were taking them it was still a 5 minute drive to get to the park. The music was still playing and we were all still singing to every song that came on.
"you are a great singer" i heard Michael tell Mallory to which she said "thanks" and started blushing.
"So what do you guys want to do when we get there?" i asked finally pulling into the parking area
"i dont care, what ever you guys want to do." Wendy responded
"I WANT PIZZA!!" Michael and Mallory yelled at the same time which made everyone laugh.

Mallorys p.ov

we went up to the front desk to pay for our tickets to get in, but when me and Wendy pulled out our wallets the boys had told us no, that they were paying for us to get inside. after a few minutes of arguing we finally gave in. when we got inside everyone started smiling and freaking out a little bit. me and Michael said we were hungry as we made it obvious when we were in the car, but Luke and Wendy werent hungry since it was only 10:30 in the morning, but i love to eat so i dont care what time it is.
"well why dont you and me go get food, while the other two go do what ever they want to do and we can meet up somewhere after." Michael suggested
"Fine with me" Luke answered. me and Wendy looked at each other and before agreeing. Wendy knows what i think about Michael, which explains why she gave me a small smirk. so in return since i know what she thinks about Luke i did the same. before they left we said we were going to meet back here at the entrence around supper time so we could go eat together.

Michaels p.o.v

i cant believe that i am actually going to spend a whole day with Mallory, i wasnt upset when they told us about the stories people had started because in my mind i was kinda hoping they were true and i know for a fact that Luke is thinking the same thing. so we all decided to go our own ways and thats when me and Mallory left for the food area and buy some pizza! this girl is just like me, she loves pizza, she goofy, doesnt care what people think and she is extremely funny, i think i might actually be falling for her...