secrets revealed

Michaels p.o.v

Our way to our next stop, i was sitting in the back of the car with Mallory. i turned to ask her about the conversation we had last night during our texting session.
"so when are we going to tell them about you being my beautiful girlfriend?" i asked in a whisper
"aww thanks , um... i dont know... when do you think it would be best?" she whispered back
"how about when we get back to the hotel, that way its not awkward the rest of the night and they can sleep on it." i told her
"okay that sounds great, but where are we going now?" she asked
"and to answer your question, you just have to look out the window." i told her with a smile. she turned her head and i could see the huge smile on her face.

Lukes p.o.v

As we stopped the car and got out, i took my phone out and started to text Wendy.
*text*
L- Hey :) so when do you want to tell them about you being my girlfriend? ;)
W- idk when do you think it would be best? i dont want them to freak out :/
L-what if we told them on our way back to the hotel? :)
W-okay :D
*back to normal*
i saw Wendys face light up as she saw what were we had brought them next.
"awww" both girls said. we had decided to take them to the pet store to play with the animals. we all walked in and the two girls took of to go play with the puppies. me and Michael went up to them and started to play with them too. after about an hour of playing with all the different animals, we made our way back to the car and back. the girls wanted to stop at a small store to pick up some snacks cause we decided to watch a few movies back at the hotel. they told us to pick up what we wanted and meet them at the front, while they looked at some magazines. i dont know why they are looking at magazines of us when they have the real us... i dont understand girls.
"oh my god" i heard Wendy say and then saw Mallory trying to get the magazine that Wendy was trying to keep out of her reach.
"why are you doing that?" Mallory asked. at that moment i walked up and grabbed the magazine from Wendy. when i looked at it they could see the shocked face i had, it matched the one Wendy had... not even realizing what just happend Michael came and grabbed the magazine from me.

Mallorys p.o.v

"oh my god..." was all that Michael said and with that i walked over to him and looked at what they were all so schocked at. i looked up at Wendy and Luke and you could see the blush creep onto there faces. the pictures were of them... the first one was a picture of Wendy on top of Luke in the hallway of our hotel and the next one was them kissing!
"what? when? uhh?" was all i managed to say
"we were going to tell you guys when we got back to the hotel" Luke told us. and with that i turned the page and looked over at Michael schocked at what i saw... now it was Wendys turn to rip the magazine out of my hands
"oh my god..." she said but she was smiling not schocked, Luke then walked up behind her and was also smiling.
"and when were you guys going to tell us about this?" he asked showing us the pictures on the next page. it was of me and Michael kissing in the lobby and then holding hands getting into the elevator.
"umm... tonight. back at the hotel" i told them
"well i guess that made it a lot easier to explain" Michael laughed and we all joined in.