i would love to

Wendys p.o.v

So after our laughing fit we all decided to get ready to go and do something.
Wendys outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142187164
Mallorys outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142187630
Lukes outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142188194
Michaels outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142188885
we decided to just walk around untill we found something to do. we walked for about 20 minutes and we came across a place that allows visitors to walk through replicas of four ecosystems found in the Americas. we payed our entry fee and started to walk around. we first got to what looked like the rain forest, it was really humid, after we walked into the next section, when we got to the last one it was the arctic and i knew Lukes favorite animal is penguins so i took out my phone to record when he saw them.

Lukes p.o.v

we walked into what looked like the arctic and i was excited cause i was sure we were going to see some penguins! when we got a little closer i satrted to freak!
"OH MY GOD! LOOK PENGUINS!!" i screamed greeting some funny looks from the people around us. i ran up to the glass and watch as the penguins slid and waddled around and i had the biggest smile on my face.  the others started to laugh so i turned to see why, they where looking at Wendys phone and i could hear my voice... she must have recorded my reaction. i walked over to them.
"what are you guys watching?" i asked as i crossed my arms looking at them.
"oh... ummm.. nothing..." they said nervously
"im going to get that video." i told Wendy smirking at her.

Mallorys p.o.v

when we left, it was getting pretty late so we decided to go back to the hotel. we walked through the doors and went to go up to our floor, but i got pulled back.
"hey guys... i need to talk to Mallory, we will meet you guys up stairs in a few moments." Michael told the other two and i swear i saw Luke smiling at us...
"so whats up?" i asked him when the other two had left
"well... i was wondering if i could ask you something...?" he started and i started to get nervous "we have been hanging out a lot and i know its only been like a week... but i really like you Mallory and i wanted to know if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" he finally finished and i was shocked, happy but shocked i wasnt expecting Michael Clifford to ask me to be his girlfriend! i then realized i was taking a while to answer and i saw his smile fade... as he started to walk away i grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.
"i would love to!" i told him as he sighed in relief,  to say i was shocked when he tilted my head and kissed me is an understatement, but i couldnt help but smile! we walked to the elevator hands together, i couldnt be happier then i am now!