GET UP!

Mallorys p.o.v

So we all decided to go out for lunch, i texted Michael the night before and we had decided that we would tell Wendy and Luke that we were dating since they are our best friends. I woke up before Wendy like always... i decided i would wake her up after i took my shower. when i was done i woke her up, it took me a good ten minutes but she finally got her lazy butt out of bed to get ready. when she got out of the shower, we had about an hour before we had to meet the boys in there room. we just sat on our bed and played on our phones till it was time to leave. when we got to there room we could hear yelling so we knocked on the door but no one answered so we opened the door and to our luck it was open. when we walked in there was no one in sight so we walked in and hear yelling again as we came around the corner we saw Michael trying to wake Luke up...
"GET UP!!" Michael yelled
"no... i like to sleep..." Luke replied half asleep
"haha... he is just like you!" i laughed and looked at Wendy
"what is wrong with sleep? i love my bed and it loves me back is very hard to separate us." she told me. at that moment the two boys were looking at us, we just smiled and waved.

Wendys p.o.v

"what are you guys doing here its to early to go anywhere!" Luke said while covering his head with the blanket.
"i dont blame you, but she wouldnt let me go back to sleep" i sighed pointing to Mallory
"its almost noon! and we are suppose to be getting lunch." she told me
"and noon is early in my book" i replied. and i hear Luke mumble an 'agreed' from under the blanket, we all just laughed. after getting Luke out of bed we waited for him to get ready and walked out of the hotel.
"so where are we going?" i asked
"its a surprise" Michael and Luke said together
"when isnt it a surprise with you too?" Mallory said and we all laughed. When we finally came to a stop, we were parked outside... Mcdonalds.
"this is your surprise?" i asked confused
"YAYY!!" i jumped at Mallorys sudden yelling. i turned to see why she was so happy. they had brought us to a Mcdonalds with a play area!