Dates? (part 2)

Mallorys p.o.v

So i left the hotel before Luke came over and i knew he would be alone cause Michael was meeting me down in the lobby cause we decided that we were going to hang out while the other two had there "movie date". when i got to the lobby Michael was waiting for me.
"hey so i take it she believed that you were meeting your father?" he asked me
"yeah same goes for your story?" i asked back
"yep! so what do you want to do?" he asked as we walked out of the building.
"i hear theres this movie called 'big hero 6' that just came out want to go see it? " i asked
"sure, lets go." he responded. we made our way to the movie theater and got our tickets for the movie. we made our way to the popcorn stand got our snacks and went in the room where are movie was playing. i was really enjoying the movie, it was really good, i couldnt help but laugh and smile the whole time. as the movie finished we started walking back to the hotel. on the way we stopped at a nearby Starbucks. we got our drinks,  stat down and just talked 'cause we figured that Luke and Wendy would probably be watching a second movie. when we figured it was the right time to go back, we got up and made our way back to the hotel. we got to our floor and walked to his door since it was before mine.
"i had an amazing time tonight."he told me and i was shocked at what he did next...

Michaels p.o.v

"i had an amazing time tonight" i told her and leaned down to kiss her cheek, she looked shocked at first but she started blushing and i couldnt help but smile.
"thanks i did too" she said hugging me. we said our goodbyes and i walked into the room i was sharing with look but his bed was empty i looked around the room but he wasnt here. i walked out of my room to see Mallory just opening the door to her and Wendys room.
"hey Luke still isnt here, mind if i come over im sure hes still there?" i asked her from down the hall, she nodded and waited for me at her door. we bpth walked in quietly so we could scare Wendy and Luke, but i think they shocked us more. when we got over to the bed, Wendy was cuddled up to Luke who had his arm around her as they both slept. i couldnt help but let out a little laugh and take out my phone for some pictures, i think Mallory had the same idea cause she already had her phone out.
"okay so ive lost my bed..."she said while smiling
"you could stay in my hotel, you could use Lukes bed" i told her, she smiled grabbed her pj's and walked back with me. we both werent tired so we decided to watch a few disney movies that they brought. we watched Tangled first since it is her favorite Disney movie, but we still werent tired so we watch Camp Rock after but somehow during that time we had both managed to fall asleep on the couch with her leaning on me.