movies and jokes

Mallorys p.o.v

we have been here for about two weeks now and me and Wendy will be leaving to go home in 2 days, but the boys are in Canada for another 4 days cause they have another show. they dont want to tell us where its going to be at though... so we all decided that we will hang out today. me and Wendy got ready and met the boys in the lobby of the hotel.

outfits:
Me: http://www.polyvore.com/clifford/set?id=144059705
Wendy: http://www.polyvore.com/hemmings/set?id=144058976

we decided that we would go to the movies today. we where going to go see Annabelle, people said its very scary. we got to the movie theater and got our tickets. Me and Michael ran right to the food stand and got a bunch of junk food (popcorn, candy, soda, etc), when the rest of them got to us they got what they wanted and we made our way to our movie and sat towards the back. people started to fill the seats all around us, 5 people sat behind us and were just talking and in front of us sat 2 teenage girls. about 15 mins into the movie it made the 2 girls in front of us scream and me and Wendy could help but laugh at them, the people behind us started to laugh too. in the end the movie became more of a comedy then a horror all we did was laugh the whole time.

Wendys p.o.v

when we left the movies it was late so we went back to the hotel and just hung out in our room watching more movies and joking around. me and Mally got some pretty funny videos of the boys doing some random stuff. We all just started jumping around and singing being really stupid, i someone saw us they would think we had a problem. weve only known the guys for a couple weeks but if feels like weve known them much longer... im glad that Caitlyn dared me to ask them to Starbucks, if she hadnt we never would have become friends with them and never would have had the chance to say that i was Luke Hemmings girlfriend and im sure Mallory feels the same way about Michael.  it was probably about 3 am when the boys left and we decided that we should probably go to bed.