getting ready :)

Wendys p.o.v

I woke up early this morning... wow that weird... i checked my phone and i had gotten a message from Luke 15 mins ago.
*text*
Lu- hey :D me and Michael wanted to now if you and Mallory wanted to go somewhere tonight since its your last day here?
We- hey :D yeah!! i will get her up.
Lu- awesome! where something fancy... ;) see you guys tonight we will pick you guys up at 6:00 xx
We- ok? :) see you then xx
*end*

i went and woke Mallory up... she got up and i told her about me and Lukes conversation.
"wait... we dont have fancy clothes with us here" she told me
"then i guess we are going shopping!" i replied. we got dressed and walked to my car. we drove to the mall while playing my LIVESOS cd, when we got there, we walked right up to a dress store and within 1 hour we both had our dresses and were off to find shoes. we walked into a store and each found a pair of shoes that we liked and paid for them.
"i hope i dont kill myself in these shoes" i laughed
"im sure we will be fine" she laugh along with me. we are not really the girly type so us in heels will be a funny thing to see. we got back to the hotel and put our bags of clothes down, by the time we got back it was about 3:00 so we decided we should start getting ready. i got in the shower first and got my self ready, when i got out of the bathroom Mally took her shower and also got ready. it took us about an hour and a half just to do our hair and about half an hour for our make-up... i dont get how girls can do this everyday... the guys would be here in about an hour so we decided to just do random stuff till we had to finish getting ready. when there was 20 mins left we both put our dresses on and we looked amazing if i do say so myself.

Mallory:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144064950
Wendy:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144065839

Mallorys p.o.v

We decided that we would have our own little fashion show and took hundred of pictures while we were waiting, we had the music full blast while we were dancing... i guess it was a little louder then we taught cause we didnt even hear the knock on the door...
"Wow! you guys look amazing!" Luke said as they walked up to us.
"yeah, you guys look great! im glad you guys decided to wear your favorite colors" Michael added, just then i looked at there ties (well Luke had a tie and Michael had a bow tie, they matched our dresses. Wow they look great!
Michael: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144069233
Luke: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144068885
"you guys look handsome yourselves" Wendy said
"yeah, you look fantastic guys!" i added. we all left and made our way to our car.