Dates? (part 1)

*Later that night*

Wendys p.o.v

"so you and Michael are going to watch Mean girls with us tonight?" i asked Mallory
"Oh my god, thats tonight i thought that was tomorrow! im busy tonight, my dad decided to come to Toronto and im going to meet him at Starbucks later." she told me, but i could tell something was going on, we have been friends so long so i know when something is up...
"okay... well have fun then" i told her

Lukes p.o.v

"so what time do you want to go over and see the girls?" i asked Michael
"Oh thats tonight, im sorry but i made plans with Ashton and Calum, i was about to ask you if you wanted to join us..." he answered back, i knew something was up though.
"okay... then i guess it will be me and the girls, i hope they dont mind." i told him. i  made my way over to the girls hotel room. i knocked on the door and Wendy answered she was ready and in her pj's and i was in sweat pants and a t-shirt.
"hey so wheres Michael?" she asked as she saw it was just me
"he said he had something planned with Ashton and Calum tonight, so its just going to be you, me and Mallory." i told her
"actually... Mallory said her dad was in Toronto so shes gone to meet him" she told me.
"so then i guess its just the two of us then" i said with a smile on my face she responded with a smile and let me in. i went over to the tv and put the movie in the DVD player while she went to make popcorn. When she came back we sat on the bed that her and Mallory were sharing to save moneyand the movie started. after all the popcorn was gone and the movie was finished we put in a scary movie, Wendy said that it is one of the only scary movies that made her actually scared, and i dont blame her this movie has a few jump scares that could scares anyone. after a while i started to get tired and without realizing that i wasnt in my room i fell asleep.

Wendys p.o.v

While we were watching the scary movie i must have gotten scared cause i was holding onto Luke, but he didnt seem to care, but then again he hasnt talked for a while, maybe hes just really into the movie... when the movie was almost done i started to feel my eyes close and soon sleep over took me and i was gone for the night.