Wendy and Luke

Wendys p.o.v

When we decided to split up into groups, me and Luke decided to go on some rides, while Mally and Michael went to eat.
"So what ride do you want to go on first?" Luke asked
"Well ive never actually been here before so i dont really know what ride there are. " i laughed
"okay, so then i will take you on the rides that i think you will like the best." Luke replied, i smiled to tell him i agreed. we left towards a the first ride which happend to be the biggest roller coaster in the park. as we waited in line me and Luke just talked to get to know each other better.
"what is your favorite movie?" he asked me
"umm... anything disney related or scary movies, im not into all the romantic movies. what about you?" i answered
"Mean girls!" he replied with a huge smile on his face
"ive never seen Mean girls to be honest, Mallory has been trying to get me to watch it but i havent gotten around to it." i told him honestly
"What?! you never saw Mean girls! well i guess we are going to have a movie date then so you can finally see why on wednesdays we wear pink!" he laughed and i think he just realized he said it was a date 'cause he started to blush.
"then i guess its a date" i replied to make him feel less awkward but then realized i had made myself blush...

Lukes p.o.v

I cant believe i just asked her on a movie date and she said yes! when we found out about the stories people started it didnt bother me or Michael cause its exacly what we wanted these girls are so nice and beautiful, im glad that we got to know them. it was finally our turn to go on the ride, we made sure to get right in the front. we sat down and i looked over at her to see the excitement on her face this girl doesnt look like she gets scared very easily. the ride started and we all started to laugh and scream. when w egot to the top of the first drop i looked over and Wendy already had her arms in the air ready to descend. i copied her and as we went down the picture was taken and we all started to scream! the ride was soon over and we made our way to see how our picture turned out. when we got there we found our picture and Wendy bought a copy. this girl is amazing, shes beautiful, funny, nice and her laugh is contagious, i think i might be falling for her... as we were walking we heard a girl scream and we turned around to see about 15 girls looking at us.
"OH MY GOD, ITS LUKE HEMMINGS!!!" one of them yelled and they all started to run our way. Wendy was surprised at the sudden rush of girls that she was holding onto my harm so we wouldnt get seperated. there was flashes and screams coming from everywhere... i signed a few things and took some pictures and told them that we had to leave.
"sorry about that..." i told Wendy after walking away
"thats okay, it was kinda funny to see there reactions when they saw you" she laughed we continued to go on some more rides while we waited to meet with the other two. after a while, we decided to go and play a few games.
"oh lets play this one!" wendy said pointing to the was gun game with the ballons. i payed for our game, while others joined in, we had so many people that the person who won got to pick a pick a big prize.
"on your marks, get set, GO!" the girl shouted, we all started and when i heard a 'POP' i looked up to see i had won! i looked at the prizes and saw a giant penguin. i told the girl thats the one i wanted.
"congrads, whats its name?" Wendy asked pointing to the penguin
"i dont know, why dont you name it. " i said smiling
"ok... what about... WADDLES!!" she said with a smile
"i love it" i told her, it was close to supper time so we decided to go and meet the other two at the entrance.