5

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

In Kit's Car

It was awkward in the MingKit car at first. Both of them haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks cause of school and Ming constantly getting in trouble. 

"You ok?" Kit asked as he drove to his, Wayo, and Beam's huge ass house. 

"Yeah, just trying to figure out how to act like I hate you..." Ming said. 

"You don't have to act..." Kit said.

"It's not safe to come out to the guys, you know that babe," Ming said. 

"I know... Do you ever plan on telling them?" Kit asked and looked over at Ming once they stopped at a red light. 

"Eventually, maybe at the end of this... I want them to change - it sucks being friends with them... but we're family... I can't just leave them," Ming said and sighed - but smiled when Kit grabbed his hand. 

"They're with Yo and Beam - if they don't change after this then they'll never change..." Kit said. 

"Could we stop by my place..." Ming asked when Kit started driving. 

"Your brother's there - you guys technically aren't allowed there until after the three months are up," Kit said. 

"Why you don't like my place?" Kit joked. 

"Don't you live with Yo and Beam?" Ming asked. 

"Yeah," Kit answered. 

"How are we supposed to..." 

"My room is soundproof, we'll be fine." Kit said and blushed at what Ming was hinting at. 

"This is why I love you," Ming said and kissed the back of Kit's hand. 

"I love you too, you better cook when we get home... I've already lied to the others that you and I are just childhood friends, they won't suspect a thing," Kit said. 

* at home *

"Beam beat us... damn it," Kit mumbled and helped Ming with his bags. 

"It's ok," Ming said. 

"It's not - there's a huge ass mark on my neck, I can't cover it right now," Kit said. 

"Oops. here," Ming took his hoodie off and gave it to Kit. Kit just rolled his eyes and put it on.

The two walked into the house and Kit was surprised Yo wasn't there yet. 

"Where's Yo? It's almost 1." Kit asked and Beam shrugged not knowing...

"FUCK!" Beam suddenly yelled - scaring Forth who was sleeping on the floor. 

"I told Yo we were getting dinner... He's at Kims I bet... damn it," Beam was stressing. 

"He'll be fine, Pha's with him," Ming said. 

"The new laws... they're both fucked if they get caught..." Kit said.

The four boys were just patiently waiting for PhaYo to get home - hopefully without getting caught.