19

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

* next morning *

The Moons are currently at school - they'll be there every Monday (except for the next 2 weeks) over the summer catching up on the three months they missed. The Stars are packing up the last few things from their house and loading the moving truck.

"Hey what's this?" Beam asked holding up s small, black-velvet box.

"I'm not sure, where was it?" Yo asked.

"Fell out of a box Kit just took out, I think it's Ming's." Beam said.

"Open it," Yo was curious.

Beam opened the box and him and Yo both gasped.

"It's..."

"He's going to..."

"Oh my god..."

They found the engagement ring box that Ming told Forth to hide. Beam heard Kit yell for them and he ran to the bathroom - to hide the box in his pocket and to text Forth.

"Where'd Beam go?" Kit asked.

"He's in the bathroom, not feeling well," Yo said and Kit believed him.

"Clean the toilet again when you're done Beamie - I just cleaned that bathroom spotless." Kit said and Beam yelled back an 'ok'.

Yo's phone rang as he was taping up a box.

"What's up?" Yo asked and set the phone on the floor beside him while he went through a box and took out all the trash/stuff he didn't need/want.

"Are you guys almost done loading the truck? We got the keys to the house early, we can start moving stuff over now," (It's Monday) Pha said and Yo yelled to Beam and Kit.

"Hm?"

"They got the keys early, we can start moving stuff over. Are you guys almost done? I've got 2 boxes left and 5 trash bags." Yo said looking around the room.

"We're done - just waiting on you and cleaning one more time," Kit said.

"Ok," both Beam and Kit took all the trash while Yo finished up his boxes.

"Babe, Beam and I found a ring box in MingKit's room. Kit doesn't know about it. It fell out of one of Ming's boxes... Is he planning to propose?" Yo whispered just incase Kit could hear him talking.

"He is, not for a couple more days though, who has the ring?" Pha asked.

"Beam does. It's in his back pack - He's wearing it so there's no way Kit will go through and find it." Yo said.

"Good-- Did you just call me 'babe'?" Pha was surprised. Usually Yo just calls him P'Pha or P'.

"Uh... Gotta go! Bye!" Yo hung up real quick, put his phone in his pocket and went to put his last boxes in the moving truck.

* 3 days later - Wednesday: first day in the new house *

"You guys have plans today?" Ming asked as they sat around the living room eating breakfast. Everyone shook their head no. Except Kit.

"I'm meeting up with my brother. He needs help with something." Kit said and showed Ming the text.

They haven't been getting along recently. Ming thinks Kit's hiding something and Kit knows Ming's hiding something.

"Oh, ok..." Ming was kinda bummed. But hid it well.

"Why? What's up? I can always cancel," Kit said. He wanted to make Ming happy.

"It's fine, I just wanted you guys to come to a football game with me," Ming said. He lied. But he knows that's that one thing Kit can't stand. Even if Ming was playing - he can't stand football (soccer).

"I hate football... Sorry babe," Kit said made a disgusted face.

"I know you do baby, it's alright," Ming said and hugged Kit - kissing the top of his head.

"What time will you be back?" Kit asked.

"Around 10pm, you?" Ming asked.

"Like 5-7pm ish. I'm just helping Knock plan something for Korn." Kit said.

Ming nodded understanding.

"Ok, when are you---"

*car horn*

"Now... I love you, don't worry too much, ok?" Kit said and hugged Ming tightly.

Ming nodded and made Kit look up at him.

"I love you," Ming smiled and kissed Kit's cheek.

Kit said bye to the others - grabbed his bag - and left the house.

"There goes that plan..." Ming sighed.

"Let's decorate the backyard, Beam and Yo can cook, Forth and I can help you. And when Kit comes home, we'll leave and you two can have a cute date." Pha said.

"And ask him to marry you," Yo added.

"Let's do it.." Ming was excited and nervous.