11

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

It's 3 am. Instead of sleeping - Kit and Beam are lecturing Yo on why he can't work at the club, how he's too young, etc. Yo is emotionless. He's not reacting to them at all. Ming, Forth, and Pha are just watching and being awkward.

"I get it. I'm just a kid." Yo said and got up and went up to his room closing the door quietly - Yo usually slams doors... This is how they know he's mad, when he's quiet.

"Go get some sleep guys, it's late," Beam said and went around the house making sure windows and doors were closed/locked. Kit went up to his room to shower and get ready for bed.

Ming, Forth, and Pha just went up to their rooms... It was gonna be a weird day...

Ming made it up to Kit's room and knocked before walking in. Kit was still in the shower but left the door open. Ming changed and then walked into the bathroom. He knew not to talk to Kit until he spoke first - it's just a silent rule they had. Ming brushed his teeth and washed his face before looking towards the shower to check on Kit.

"Babe, you ok?" Ming asked and water turned off.

"Hand me a towel," Kit asked and barely opened the door - just enough to pull the towel in.

Ming grabbed the fluffiest towel Kit had and opened the door fully, wrapped Kit in it, and picked him up - setting him down on the bed.

"I'm fine." Kit said.

"Babe. You can't lie to me." Ming said and switched places with Kit.

Ming sat on the bed he made Kit stand in front of him so he could help the younger dry off and get dressed. Kit didn't fight it and he didn't talk at all. He did blush a bit when Ming kissed his neck and then walked away to get Kit's clothes.

Kit got dressed and then laid in bed - Ming following behind shortly.

* PhaYo's room *

Yo was laying in bed crying. He seemed so strong earlier - but he was falling apart on the inside. He hates making people mad, hates being lectured and yelled at, hates being controlled. But what broke him was that it was his best friends... His family... It hurt.

Pha walked into the room and didn't really know what to do... Yo wouldn't talk to him, until he said something first.

"Wayo... Come here," Pha said and sat at the edge of Yo's bed. Yo shook his head no.

Pha got up and laid beside the younger and hugged him. Yo just rolled over and cried onto Pha's chest.

* ForthBeam's room *

"You alright?" Forth asked once Beam walked into the room. Beam ignored him.

"Beam. Talk to me." Forth said.

"I don't need to. You don't care about me."

"Why does everyone say that?"

"Because it's true."

"No It's not."

"It is Forth. You're a selfish, homophobic, asshole who only cares about himself and hurting others. You don't ca---"

Beam was cut off by Forth grabbing his waist and kissing him....

"I care about you."