18

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

Ming went upstairs to talk to Kit - hopefully, get some answers on what's going on with the three stars. 

"Babe, you ok?" Ming asked and sat on the bed beside Kit. 

"Yeah, just hurts when your own family doesn't want to be near you," Kit mumbled and turned over to hug Ming. 

"I know what you mean babe, don't let it get to you. You don't have to be around them or talk to them if it hurts you," Ming said and Kit nodded and hugged Ming tighter. 

"You should tell Beam and Yo the same thing - Pha and Forth really aren't great with advice and comforting people..." Kit said and Ming agreed. Ming pulled his phone out and texted their group chat for the six of them - he sent exactly what he told Kit and the other two stars appreciated that a lot. Forth texted the group and suggested a group movie date. Everyone agreed to that. 

"What movie?" Kit asked and hugged Yo when the younger jumped on him for a hug

"What movie?" Kit asked and hugged Yo when the younger jumped on him for a hug. Yo is super cuddly. 

"You guys pick," Ming said. Forth and Pha agreed. 

"Disney?" Yo asked and looked up from where he had his head in Kit's neck. Everyone agreed on Disney.

"When do you guys leave for Pride?" Forth asked once the movie was over.

"Saturday - right after we get the keys to the house (Friday)" Beam said. Kit and Yo nodded.

"Do you guys... Wanna go with us? You are our boyfriends I'm sure you wouldn't want guys hitting on us if we went alone," Beam said trying to make the Moons take the hint that they're going with them whether they want to or not.

"Didn't you guys already get tickets and all that settled?" Ming asked.

"Things are settled for six people..." Yo said.

"You guys are going with us is what they're trying to say, we've already paid for tickets and set aside money for outfits or whatever you guys want," Kit said.

"Let them take hints Kitty," Beam said.

"They're men. They can't take hints." Kit said.

"You're a man too..." Pha said.

"Yeah, but at least I can take a hint," Kit sassed back. Beam and Yo nodded agreeing.

Part One