12

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

🚫

(THERE'S A LOT OF THIS IN THIS CHAPTER)

🚫

"You care about me? Are you feeling ok?" Beam asked and checked Forth for a fever.

"I care about you - like I care for Ming and Pha." Forth said and Beam felt something inside of him break - but it was ok.

"If you say so. You sure don't act like it." Beam mumbled and went to take a shower.

"Why did I kiss him...?"

* The next day *

MingKit were asleep till around 1pm. Forth knocked on the door and opened it after he didn't get an answer. He was expecting to see them asleep - Ming on the couch, Kit in bed. Not Ming in bed and Kit curled up like a cat on top of him. The door opening woke the couple up and they both jumped and fell off the bed.

"Forth!" Kit was startled.

"I... I can explain..." Ming was scared. Forth just looked at them and then walked out to find Pha.

He knocked on the door and Pha was the one who opened it. He had just gotten out of the shower and in the middle of getting dressed.

"What's up?" Pha asked and was startled by Ming running towards them rambling about something.

"Stop. You can 'explain' later." Forth said.

Ming was scared.

"Explain what?" Pha asked.

"Him and Kit were cuddling," Forth said.

"Yo and I were too, nothing wrong with that," Pha said.

"YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT FORTH. YOU FUCKING KISSED ME. TWICE!" Beam yelled.

"You kissed him!?" Ming and Pha were shocked.

"He wouldn't shut up.." Forth mumbled.

"You know what. We should tell them," Kit said and came up behind Ming - Beam following him and Yo hugged Pha's side half awake.

"I don't know..." Ming was scared. He didn't want Forth and Pha to hate him or treat him different.

Right as Kit was about to say it, Ming's phone rang. It was in Kit's pocket.

Kit picked it up and checked who was calling.

"It's your brother..." Kit said and all of the colour drained from his and Ming's face.

"I'll answer - don't say anything." Kit said and looked at everyone - they all nodded.

"Hello?" Kit was scared.

"Where's Ming?" Kae asked. (Ming's oldest and most abusive brother)

"He's busy right now. What do you need?" Kit asked and put the phone on speaker.

"What's that fag doing? Fucking you? Or doing drugs?" Kae asked. Ming's eyes went wide. Kit was pissed - everyone else was confused.

"Fuck off Kae. What the hell do you want?" Ming asked and took the phone from Kit.

"The fag's alive. Damn, really hoped you weren't. Ya know, thought the past would repeat."

"Get to the point." Ming was pissed off now.

"We're coming to visit you and that bitch. Be ready." Kae said and then hung up. Ming just handed the phone to Kit and went back to their room. He didn't want to have another break down in front of the others again.

Kit was worried and ran after him trying to open the door. It was locked and Ming wouldn't open it.

"Ming, babe. Open the door please," Kit said - not even caring that the others were watching.

"Babe, please-" Kit was knocking and Ming opened the door causing Kit to fall into the room.

Ming caught him and hugged him. He was panicking. Then both Forth and Pha's phones rang as well.

"Our parents are coming to visit too..." Forth said. Everyone freaked out.

"You four start cleaning up - let me help Ming and then we'll be down soon." Kit said and pushed Ming back into their room.

"Babe, it's gonna be ok. They can't do shit to you as long as I'm here. Ok?" Kit said and made Ming lay down so they could cuddle. Ming just nodded and hugged Kit.

"Forth and Pha will stop them before they even try anything," Kit said and hugged Ming. Ming nodded and kissed Kit - he couldn't talk much so that's he 'told' Kit how he felt. Kit's heart broke seeing Ming so broken and scared...

"It'll be ok..."

It wasn't gonna be ok...

* brief summary *

Ming ended up being outed by Kae. Ming is bi, and he's kept that secret from everyone - including Kit - for the last 6 years. Kit always assumed Ming was straight but had an exception for him.

Kit was so close to getting up and fighting Kae - but Ming held him back.

"Leave him alone. He's not worth it babe," Ming said and held Kit back so he wouldn't hurt someone or get himself hurt.

Ming ended up being punched by his father and Kae - Forth and Pha jumped in and kicked them out of the house. Ming went upstairs to get away from everything and calm down a little.

Forth and Pha's parents were much better, Pha's mom really wanted him and Yo to date - but they both (nicely) said no.

Forth's parents were proud of their son for be coming a bit nicer and not as rude and violent.

Overall - a great day for the other four.

Overall - a horrible day for MingKit