15

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

*1 month left till the Moons leave + Pride*

Things have been interesting. Pha and Forth have been extremely nice to the three stars, which is surprising, not only to them, but to Ming. It's like Yo and Beam have changed his best friends into new people in a way.

Ming and Kit are doing great, their 3 year anniversary is tomorrow, so Pha, Forth, Yo and Beam are trying to plan something cute for them. Supportive friends are the best.

But all the 'planning' has to wait. For now, the Stars, (and Moons) need to worry about school. Graduation is at the end of this month, and the Moons go 'away' the same day. Yo, Beam, and Kit are graduating high school, while the moons will be finishing up their first year of college.

"I don't understand this..." Yo said and looked at Beam and Kit. The three were in their health class filling out different work sheets - BeamKit were done, just playing on their phones till the end of class.

"Just match the virus description with the picture. Super easy." Beam said.

"Yo, see how these are circles? Which description has circles in it?" Kit asked and actually helped Yo with the work.

Pha kind of laughed at Kit's approach of the work - but thought it was a smart way to figure out what was what. Later on he'll teach Kit the right way to figure that out. Ming looked over at Pha, he couldn't figure out why he was laughing.

"The way Kit is teaching Yo - that's not at all how you figure out what virus picture matches their description - but he got them all right doing it that way. I'm impressed." Pha said.

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said about someone..." Forth said and looked at Pha shocked.

"What? I can't be nice?" Pha asked and couldn't figure out why they were surprised.

"Yo, why is he being nice?" Ming asked Yo - they sat a table behind them in the back of the room.

"I'm not sure..." Yo lied and looked at Pha smiling.

"Did you..." Beam started.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," Yo sassed.

"I'm lost..." Kit said. Pha leaned over and told Kit.

"Oh my god!" Kit was shocked. Ming and Forth just high-fived Yo.

"You're changing him kid," Forth said.

"Beam's changing you too, you haven't used one rude word towards any of us (LGBT community in general) in like a month, I'm proud," Yo said.

"You too Pha, except for when you called me a bitch. Sorry you suck at Mario Cart," Kit sassed. Ming just laughed.

"But... When did you two... How'd we not hear it?" Kit was shocked that PhaYo hooked up.

"My 18th birthday... 2 weeks ago... And last night." Yo had no shame in admitting it.

"Oh my god..." Kit was shook. But not disappointed like Yo thought he'd be.

"You're not mad?" Yo asked. Pha was surprised Kit wasn't mad either.

"No, should I be?" Kit was confused.

"Ming, how hard did you fuck him? He's not being over protective," Beam asked.

"I don't know..." Ming just kinda laughed and Kit blushed.