14

TW/WARNING: Lots of homophobic terms/slang used - mentions of suicide - drug use - sexual assault - etc...

* 1 month later - 2 months left in the 'buddy-program thing *

"Can you two stop making out for three seconds - please. This is serious." Yo pouted and flicked Ming's forehead as him and Kit made-out on the couch.

The couple pulled away and Kit flipped him off.

"Planning our outfits for Pride aren't important right now. What is important is finding enough money to buy them and buy tickets to go. (Aeroplane tickets/they're going to LA)." Kit said and sat on Ming's lap.

"Kit. We have 2 months and less then $100 between the three of us. We needa come up with at least $5,500 by the end of the semester." Beam said and threw the bank account-book at Kit. Kit picked it up, cringed, and threw it back.

"Alright... We've got issues... Beam, could you pick up more hours at the club? I'll talk to Jin about working at Kims... Yo, you wanna work with me?" Kit asked.

"I'm gonna start at the club next week... I turn 18 tomorrow, I know it's dangerous, but I can handle it." Yo said and was fully ready for a lecture.

"Pha. Go with Yo - and stay with him 200% of the time while he's at the club." Kit is ok with Yo there as long as Pha watches him. Pha nodded.

"What do you want us to do babe?" Ming asked and laid his head on Kit's shoulder.

"You and Forth can work at Kims too, unless you want Forth with you at the club," Kit said to Beam.

"Whatever he wants to do, I don't mind," Beam said.

"I'll stick with Beam, keep Pha company," Forth said.

"Alright, that works - Beam, talk to Joon. I'll talk to Jin," Kit said and tried to stand up but Ming held him down.

"What?" Kit asked and Ming just wrapped his arms around Kit tighter.

"Kit... You uh... Yeah..." Yo said and tried to hint at Ming's... Issue.

Kit was confused until Ming whispered to him.

Kit looked terrified but got up and dragged Ming to their room after.

"You guys wanna go out? They're... Yeah..." Beam said.

"To the club?" Pha asked. He didn't know what Beam meant by 'go out'.

"Dinner first then club?" Yo asked.

"Club first - food after," Forth said already knowing what Beam would say.

"That makes more sense," Pha said and the four piled into Beam's car and left...

* 2 am - at Kims restaurant *

"Yo, you can't be out right now.." Jin was concerned for Yo.

"Today's my 18th birthday, I'm ok hyung," Yo smiled and stole Pha's fries. Pha just smiled and pushed them over to Yo. Yo smiled and leaned on Pha.

"They a thing?" Namjoon asked Beam and Forth.

"No, but Yo likes him a lot," Beam answered.

"How about you two?" Namjoon asked.

"He's hot, but he claims he's straight," Beam said not caring that Forth was beside him.

"I am straight," Forth said.

"Straight men wouldn't kiss me - you've kissed me six times in the last month." Beam said and got up to talk to Yo and Jin.