Chapter 4 - Coffee or Dinner?

Hello!

Sorry for the wait for this! Hope you enjoy it! xxx

-

Barclay POV

Okay I was expecting that reaction, I could see that Jess was trying to process everything. I watched her, you could see her brain ticking (not literally). I looked down to my feet awkwardly. I didn't know what to say to her. I admired her as she was stood on the spot. I just have to get her to try and see em again, and see how this plays out

Jess POV

Barclay Beales is standing in front of me, What? Did i die and went to heaven or something. My reaction was shocking, he must be feeling awkward, it was really awful how i reacted. I mean how did i not figure out that BB meant Barclay, I should never know. "I-Why didn't you just tell me your name?" I asked to break the silence. "Scared that you would of ignored me and beside it kept you guessing" He says giving me one of his signature wink, No Jess stop it. I nodded and sat down "Carla gave you my nmber then?" I asked. He nodded as he sat next to me "Yeah, she said you would kill her" He chuckled. I nodded "you got that right" I laugh back.

I wasn't mad at Carla for gibing the number to him anymore, I should thank her but I might let her stew for a bit. It fell silent the only sound was the fountain behind us "So were they fans you highered to bring me here?" I asked wondering about the girls earlier. "No theyre actually Casey and James girlfriend" He says as i nodded. "You should of asked me to meet you instead" I laughed "But they seem nice" I finished what i was saying before it fell silenct again. It didnt feel awkard anymore than at first "I" me and Barclay said at the same time "You first" I say.

Barclay chuckled and nodded "I just wondered if you wanted to go out for a coffee or dinner sometime?" he asks me, I furrowed my eyebrows "I mean i can understand if you dont want to" He carries on. I shake my head "No, I would love to...I mean its at least i can do for snapping at you earlier in the car park" I chuckled, Barclay was blushing it was the cutest thing ever (a/n: seriously nobody understands how much i love him).

Barclay was about to say something to me but my phone started to ring, sighing as i took it out of my pocket "Sorry, I have to take this?" I sigh as I answered "Hey, whats up?" I asked looking around the "Don't panic i'll be there in 5" I say, hanging up, Groaning as I stood up "I have to go, Carla needs me" I sighed. Barclay nodded at I hope he understand "At least let me walk with you" he asked I nodded.

We walked to the otherside of the shopping to where Carla was, I sighed as Carla was panicking "It's fine, I have her" as i rock Lily in her pram as I turned to Barclay "So when do you want to meet?" I asked, as i could see James and Casey i think with the girls i met previously "Tomorrow?" He asked "Sure! Sounds great" I smiled.

Stacey's POV
We managed to find the other boys Reece girlfriend finally came Jade, she was so sweet and perfect for Reece, Chris I'm pretty sure he's texting someone but who is the question. We found Jess and Barclay they seemed so cute. Jess seemed nice enough when we spoke briefly. Barclay must of asked her on a date Jersey looked at me and nodded "Jess why don't we come and help you get ready?" I asked grinning, give me a bit longer to find an outfit for her. "jade you should come too!" I say getting a bit to excited now. Jess looked at me and was unsure but agreed. The security told us that we had to go as the boys had to go for another interview. Me and Jersey decided to take Jade shopping.

Jess POV

I Have agreed for Steph and Jersey to help me get ready "I'll have to text you for Steph number" I say to Barclay, who nodded "I guess I will see you tomorrow, I'll text you" he says. I smile and nod "sounds great" I smiled and Barclay kissed me on the cheek I blushed slightly as we said our goodbyes.

--
Sorry it was suppose to be this morning but half of it didn't save and I couldn't remember half of what was in the original, but yeah! Here we go :)

Let me know what you guys think! I have a survey which I need your guys advice in next

Jess xx