Chapter 10 - 8 boys and a baby

Thanks so Much Guys! To see that I have nearly 1k reads reads is amazing, Are you guys enjoying so far? Is there anything else you would like to see in the story?

Hope you like it!

--

Jess POV

I had recieved a text from Steph late last night saying that babysitting was sorted so that I could attend lunch and a movie with the firls and that I had to meet them at contestants houses. I placed Lily in the car seat, as I secured her before I shut the door, Wondering who would be babysitting that Steph probably got Lauren or Fleur to baby sit for me. As I pulled away from the house and made the short car journey to the house as I pulled up to the gates, getting out to buzz in. The gates opened as I pulled in.

I got out the car as Barclay came out "Hey Babe" I say as i kiss him on the lips softly "Hey! You sure your happy with leaving Lily here with us?" Barclay asked. I nodded "Sure...I thought it was Lauren who offered" I say as grab the pram out of the car. "Oh Jess is here!" Jersey came out the house "Casey take the pram in" she ordered her boyfriend who took it off me, after mumbling something. Laughing as Steph came out "ah come on girls we be late for Lunch" she says as I go and get Lily from the car. "Here you go" I handed Lily over to Barclay and her bag "call me of you have any problems" I was dragged away. I was nervous about the boys having her hoping they be alright. "They be fine!" Faye smiles as we left in Stephs car.

Barclay POV

I watched the girls leave the house grounds as I look at Lily who was staring at me as if to say who are you. I sighed as I placed the bag on my shoulders "let's go and see the others" I say to her knowing she wouldn't be able to reply back. Walking into the house, the overs was heading out to rehearsals "oh my god she is adorable" Fleur gushed over me as she looked at Lily "isn't she" I say smiling a bit as i walked into the lounge with the boys. "For fucksake James pass me the remote" Jake shouted in the room. "Hey! Swearing, Little ears" Tom says as he walks towards me. I nodded in agreement as i walked in and placed Lily on the floor. "Just watch her for a minute yeah" I say as i leave to go and fetch lily bag i placed on the floor. 

No One POV (idk i needed to get this in so its like really short and im sorry hate me if you like )

A little while in the afternoon Chris and James sat on the floor with Lily and Chris was making Lily smile by pulling little faces which resorted into Lily giving the cutest grin ever "Shes smiling" Chris saying in his thick irish accent "No mate thats probably wind...because only Uncle James makes you laugh isnt that right" James says to the infant in the babyish voice before Lily started to cry "Oh no, I'm sorry" He says as he picks her up "sh" he tried to soothe her "She might need feeding?" Jake asked. "No, I fed her earlier" Barclay shook his head "Its cool, I'll just practice my solo on her" James says as he sings a few lines from Let it Be (round about this time) and she instantly stopped crying "See Graham saves the day again" He smirked causing the boys to shake their heads.

Casey POV

Having Lily in the house was difficult because you had to have eyes at the back of your head, she's a mischievous child at times. I was walking down the stairs where Barclay was walking up the stairs "mate I need the bathroom can you watch Lily for me" he hands her over to me before I answered "why can't you take her with you?" I asked "well I'm hardly going to strap her on my back am I" Barclay grumbles as he walked away into the bathroom

I looked at Lily as I sighed before I walked down the stairs with her. The rest of the lads was sat on the sofa as I walked in, "ayy up" Chris says. He been with Reece, starting the accent. Talking of Reece he wasnt around "Hey where's Reece?" I say sitting down next to Tom "With Jade" James looked up from his phone "How did he get out of this?" I say looking at Lily. "Aw god! What is that smell?! Casey did you fart?" Chris held his nose. I turned to him and shook my head "No!" I replied back "Mate its coming from your direction" Jake replied. I looked at Tom who shook his head. I looked at Lily before lifting her slightly "Its the baby" I crinkled my nose. "Barclay! Lily needs changing!" I shout. I get no reply from Barclay...Typical Barclay, lost when we need him. "Here we are mate" James handed me a nappy. I sighed as I got a changing mat ready, laying Lily gently on it "Okay...I've changed a baby nappy before" I say calmly.

I hate this job, hated it when i had to change my cousins nappy a while back. Lily looked at me amused as I started to change her. Borking at the smell "Jesus Christ how can someone be so innocent make a smell like this!" I half yell "Jesus christ" Jake says backing away from the room "Hey no cursing around the baby" Barclay now had appeared "Oh my god Casey did you fart again?" He asked. I shook my head "No, it is your girlfriend's neice" I say as i finished dressing her passing her to Barclay. I stood up.

Jess POV

The afternoon with the girls was amazing, worrying about Lily was put to rest a little. We arrived back at the house "Hello?" We walked into the house to find the boys on the sofas and Lily on Tom's knee. "how was she?" I ask ask as i pick her up kissing her cheek "apart from crying the place down and sleeping shes been fine" Barclay smiled. I nodded as I held her. "Yeah, but i was the one who changed her nappy!" Casey proudly said. Jersey laughed as she went over to him "But i made her smile" Chris says as he wraps his arms around faye "That was wind mate" James say. "Well, Thanks guys" I say. "I decided to place Lily in her pram for a bit before we left the boys. I walk into the kitchen "Hey Thanks for today" I say placing around my arms around Barclay. Who smiled and kissed my head "It was okay, They complained but she was okay" He chuckles wrapping his arms around me as i snuggled into him. smiling.

-

There we go everyone! Hope you like it.

How are you liking it so far? is there anything you want to see happen in the story? Comment below any suggestions or if you like the story cause it'll make me wanna to write more! Love to you guys xxx