Chapter 2 - What an Idiot

This isn't how I orginally planned it out, I had to change a major part of it due to i haven't got Tom's Girlfriend so i had to change it. Anyway hoped you liked it <3

*Next Day*

Still Jess' POV

I woke up really late the next morning, Luckily I wasn't at work, climbing out of bed I grabbed my phone reading through text messages and twitter, I gave a small smile when it read "TomMannMusic is now following you on twitter" I opened twitter and saw that I had a DM from him "Hey, Lovely to meet you yesterday, sorry your friend never got through :)" I walked downstairs, no one seemed to be in so it didn't really matter "And you too, aha thats okay she'll get over it" I sent back.

*Year Later*

Me and Tom exchanged a few DMs to eachother for a few months after that I was gutted for him when he didn't get through to Judges houses along with Barclay, I dont understand why no one liked him yodelling literally, But I havent been in contact with them for a few months now, I guess we just went on with our lives as people did.

I was out working one evening as a carer I worked late evenings sometimes which was a drag and sometimes a bore, writing care plans with the X Factor on in the background a familar voice came on "Barclay Beales". My head shot up in the direct of the TV to see the boy I met just over a year ago, He didn't look like he changed a lot over the past year. Watching his audition again, I didn't realise I was smiling until one of the girls who I worked with was shouting my name "Jess, Jess, Jessica!" she shouted, "what?" I snapped as I turned from the tv screen "Sorry, didn't mean to snap" I said as I got up and finished what I was doing.

My mind was still back onto Barclay's audition driving home that night made me wonder whether Tom went to audition again, since I've not really been in touch with him.

I didn't know if they got through or anything as I missed most of the auditions due to being at work. It was a week off for me and I'm looking after my niece Ella who is a couple of weeks old just recently my sister hasn't been coping so me and mum said we would look after her until she got better, so we decided to drive down into London for a bit of shopping.

Driving through the busy city I hated it was all confusing but it was busy when we finally got a car park with spaces and tries to find one with easy accessible to the shopping centre as we had the pram to get out of the car, but a blacked out windows people carrier took the space "What an idiot!" I backed from the space and parked next to the car.

Climbing out of the car as the driver got out his car "What do you think you doing! Clearly I had the space space" I said to the well built man "Sorry, but I have to get these people out of the car" He said back "I don't care if you have the Queen in there, I have a few week old baby if we crashed!" I started to rant as my sister came out to sort it all. "Look I'm sorry, At least no one was hurt" He said and with that he went back into the vechile. I sighed and grunted a little before I opened the boot of the car to get the pram out of the car. 

As i got the pram out the car and trying to put it up "Do you need any help?" I heard a male voice ask "Not from you thank you!" I snapped before looking up to find it wasn't the man I had a go at "Barclay?" My voice broke as my eyes wandered around there was more boys must have been 6 others, The last person got out of the car "Jess?" I heard a voice "Tom" I say shocked. I looked at the 8 boys, 2 of them I have met before. "What's going on?" I asked a little trying to work out why Barclay and Tom were hanging out did they become mates after last year? I asked myself 

I looked at Tom who stepped forward towards me "We can't exactly tell you until bootcamp is aired" He partly whispered, but i looked at everyone and frowned "You're the new 8 piece band i heard about then?" I asked and Barclay nodded. I give a small nod and looked at the others, who stood there awkwardly and small conversations with themselves. 

Barclay introduced the boys to me who seemed like their nice people, I finally got the pram up and standing ready to place Ella in. "You got a baby?" James I think that what his name asked, I laughed and chuckled "No, no its my neice, I'm only 19" I say looking to my awkwardly "Me too" Casey perched up. I laughed before the bloke who i had the run in with "Sorry we're gonna have to move guys" He told the boys, who looked at me and I smiled "See you I guess, Good Luck guys" I say to them before I went to get my neice trying to avoid the situation anymore. Though it was nice to see them again.

When I took Ella out of the car and placed her into the pram my sister came back from talking to the boys near the shopping entrance. I groaned "Please don't tell me you asked for one of their numbers?" I asked seeing as that the person she is. She shook her head with a massive grin "Nope" She says as she grabs her bag out the car.

--

Okay, Sorry its not the way i wanted it go, to be honest this wasn't my best update i dont think but if you liked it vote, comment :)
Jess xx

ps: Girlfriends should start to become in the next update I still need: Tom's, Jakes and Charlie's girlfriends :) Message me if you want any of their roles :) xx