Chapter 12 - SURPRISE

*New Year Eve*

Jess POV

Today we was having a surprise engagement party and to celebrate the new year through. Steph and James had no idea that we was planning it everybody was in with the plan and that once they were out of the way we would start the decorating. Me and Barclay stopped at mine mostly for Christmas which was fun cause it was Lily's first Christmas and my family seemed to love Barclay. We arrived back at the house and saw the boys last night. I walked back into the room from the bathroom, Barclay was still in bed sleeping I rolled my eyes as i closed the door Gently as I started to get changed into some comfortable clothes until this evening.

Once i finished getting changed I picked up the balloons for the boys to blow up this evening and banners. Jersey and Faye said they were going to go food shopping tonight and get the alcohol as my phone went off. I had to reach to get it and read it was from Steph

Steph:

Hey! Are you coming out with me and James? Others don't want to come :( x

I looked at the text and gave a small chucjle as I knew why the others was cancelling. I looked up at Barclay who was still asleep I sighed and texted Steph back

No, Barclay is still asleep and we were planning on doing something this afternoon! Go enjoy time with James! :* x

I sent back and looked at Barclay before poking his nose and he never moved an inch "Okay Barclay come on its time to get up now" I say softly he never even stirred "Fine then i'll go and send Jake up then to wake you" I say standing up from the bed "I'm awake" He murmmered as he opened his eyes. I smiled at him "good now go for a shower" I say. Barclay finally got out of bed and walked by me before kissing me "Okay just go" I say laughing pushing him slightly. Watching him walk out the bedroom my phone goes.

Steph:

Oh right I see, Well have fun! Be safe children ;) see you later x

I laughed as i got another text through from Faye. I opened it.

Jade just texted me, James and Steph has finally left so we're going shopping now so we shall see you in a hour! are you still in bed? x

I sent a quick reply as Barclay came in with just a towel across his waist I stood up and looked at him "Barclay come on get dressed we have stuff to do" I say to him "I'm not doing anything" He says in defence as he walks over to the dresser. I rolled my eyes "Barc we need to be getting the house in half an hour" I say looking at the time. Barclay turned around to face me as i folded my arms "But 30 minutes....is a long time Jess" He smirks at me kissing my cheek softly. I let out a soft moan as I let him trail kisses along my cheek bone and i wrapped my arms around his neck "I guess we do have some time" I breathe out as Barclay was now kissing my collar bone.

He pulled away and grabbed me by the waist pulling me gently to the bed. Laying me down gently he smirked I pulled him towards me and softly kissed his lips which then deepened and started to get heated. He was now teasing me by placing his hands up my shirt. I groaned as i slipped it off before i pulled him back on top of me "We have half an hour Jess" He says inbetween kisses "Oh well....They'll live" I say as I unclasp my bra discarding it somewhere on the floor. Barclay started to kiss me from the neck all the way down to my stomach before he tugged my waist band to my leggings i had off "We'll have more time if you stop teasing!" I groaned. With that Barclay tugged them and my pants off and i shook my ankles for them to drop on the floor. "We have to be really quiet cause people are home" I say as Barclay went back to kissing my neck. He looked at me "Okay...I can be quiet" He says. I smirked and took his towel around his waist.