Another A/N

I'm sorry for not updating as of yet I was suppose to do it over the weekend but I've been to ill do look at the computer screen for long and even my tv

You will get an update this week even if it kills me which the way I'm feeling right now could be soon.

And one more thing Plagiarism (that's a big word for me at this time of morning) it's not nice, nor cool. It means you have no power to think of ideas of yourself. I mean yes if you like somebody's ideas fair play but to make it out like their stories it is wrong and quite upsetting. Please don't do it! Plagiarism is seriously not good and it makes people feel worst and awful and clearly don't want to write and do you know what happens if I don't get my daily fix of that story...I go insane. (Which doesn't take a lot but still) seriously don't do it. If yu want to use the idea talk to the author she might give you tips to make it your own. It's that simple and I wouldn't have to be writing this.

Now it's 3:30 am or something stupid like that but I swear to god if it turns out your making your story exactly like another's I will not be afraid to point it out to you.

But for now I forbid you goodnight and sweet dreams and hope you get 1/8 to notice you!