Chapter 10

Authors note: there will be a sexual scene in thischapter it will start and end at the ***** so if you don't want to read it,just skip over it.

I woke on top of the wall, bandages covering my wounds. Levi was sitting next to me. He looked at me when I stirred. "Hey, were about to have a meeting to discuss what to do with Rods' titan."

I sat up, looking around and saw the giant titan looming in the distance. "He's a fat shit isn't he?"

Levi chuckled behind me, "you're not wrong. Come on, better head towards the meeting." He extended his hands to me and helped me up.

We arrived in the room and Erwin was talking about what to do about this titan. It seemed the current plan was to try and blow the back of his throat up through his mouth using Erens' titan. It seemed like a simple enough but sound plan. Because his titan was an abnormal he would go towards the closest group of people. So we would keep the town people where they were and wait until he gets to the wall.

We all retreated to strap on our gear. Levi motioned me to follow him. He took me to a supply closet where the Levi squads' gear was stored. Since it was just us left to get our gear on, we were alone. As soon as he closed the door he locked it and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me. Our lips moved against each other. He pulled me closer to him and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Kira, I am never leaving your side again."

I leaned against him, I was tired of feeling like the only thing men wanted from me was sex. What had happened to me was not from men, it was from monsters. Levi, he wanted me for me he wanted me because –

He interrupted my thoughts. "I love you, Kira."

I pulled back and stared at him. "I love you too, Levi."

He gently put me down and grabbed my gear, strapping me in. I did the same for him. Before he could unlock the door I pulled him back and kissed him hard. "Come back to me in one piece, okay."

He gave a small smile back at me and nodded as he unlocked the door. Heading to the wall. I met up with Mikasa on the way and gave her a small smile.

"GUYS, WAIT UP." I turned to see Hange sprinting towards us. She ran straight into me. I grabbed her and threw her gently to the floor. She sat staring at me in surprise as I winked at her. Helping her up, she held me tight. I was surprised she was up so quick after being hit by one of Kennys' men.

It was like a horror story on top of the wall, Rods' titan looked big when beside it, but bigger on top of the wall. Preperations were being made to blow this titan to hell. There were scores of gunpowder, cannons were being used – they weren't really doing anything though.

As the giant titan lifted himself up onto the wall his guts spilled out. Half of his face was missing and the people below started in a panic. Hange used these explosive barrels that used ODM gear to attach and explode his hands on impact, making him drop onto the wall.

Eren transformed with a giant scream, letting the enemy titan know he was there. As he turned to look at Eren, mouth wide, gaping. Eren picked up a bad of gunpowder barrels and then ran at the titan, throwing the package into his mouth. On explosion flesh went flying from every angle and Erwin screamed.

"GO, TAKE OUT ALL OF THE FLESH, KILL THE TITAN."

We all attached to a piece of flesh using our ODM gear. I flew through the air towards my target and sliced it, no luck. I saw Historia attach to a piece and slice it, immediately, the titan pieces started steaming. She started falling from the sky.