bright pink

(sonia's pov- 18 days after graduation)

     I walked into breakfast with a bounce in my step. My newly pink hair on top of what I heard from Chiaki both seemed to give me a boost of energy and confidence.

     Chiaki told to me that she and Hajime had both confessed their feelings for one another, they both wanted to be with each other but decided to keep it lowkey, that's why they've been sneaking around together, thinking no one would notice or care (spoiler alert- EVERYONE noticed).

     I then told Chiaki about both my feelings and worries regarding Gundham, and she just, laughed.
She told me that it was obvious he was "into me" and that I should tell him how I felt.

     But I don't think that i'm quite ready to tell him. Despite Chiaki's kind words I still just don't think it's a good idea yet. So i'll wait, but i'll tell him someday.

I walked over to get my food as everyones eyes were glued to my hair. I had thought I was putting a more "chill" pink in my hair, but it turned out to be very bright and vibrant. But I like it better this way, it draws more attention to me, it feels more "out there" and "scandalous". I hope the others like it too...

I hope Gundham likes it... if he doesn't I don't know what i'll do.

I guess he'll have to get over it.