unknown

(sonia's pov- 20 days after graduation)

The good news is that Gundham actually did like my hair, but it faded quickly and my hair soon had only a pale pink tint on the ends.

    Hiyoko fell in love with my hair and decided that having rainbow hair was her new life goal. Mahiru told me she spent 3 hours putting colorful dye to Hiyoko's exact liking in her hair.

   Today, upon arriving to dinner at my normal time I saw no one else in the room. But when I looked up I saw why. A sign had been hung across the ceiling, "Go to the abandoned building"

      I just stood there. Should I go? The last time I was at the abandoned building it was investigating the murder of my friend. That place was full of dark memories and old ghosts.

     I was still debating going when I heard a voice behind me.  "Sonia- hi." I turned around to see Gundham, smiling at me. "Hello, did you see the sign?" I questioned, pointing up above me. He cocked his head, "Yes- why aren't you going? You've been standing for quite a while." I thought about that comment. How long had he been standing there?

   But before I could speak I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I explained to Gundham my feelings about the old building. About my fear regarding what had happened when we were last there. When I finished, Gundham slowly held out his hand towards me. "Come on- we'll go together." 

I took his hand, and together we walked to an unknown fate.

(some people messaged me because they were worried this was the end- it not the end! i'll add another chapter soon)