beach

(sonia's pov- 1 month after graduation)

It was almost 3:15 when I left my cabin to go to the beach. I wasn't meeting Gundham until 4:30, but I wanted to set a little something up before he got there. A small way to really thank him for what he did at the graduation ceremony.

I got to the beach house at around 3:25ish, I immediately went to the storage closet and took out the supplies I had hidden there over the past few days, and got to work.

I finished my project at around 4:15. So I has just enough time to change into my bathing suit before Gundham got here.

Gundham was supposed to meet me in the beach house, his surprise was just out of view from there. But at 4:35 he still hadn't gotten to the beach house. I figured he was just running a little late, maybe he lost track of time. But at 4:40 he still wasn't there.

At 4:50 I figured he wasn't coming. It wasn't like Gundham to be late, so he probably just decided not to show up. I gathered my things and started walking down the concrete path that lead out from the beach house.

I almost went and cleaned up my big project... but I was already tired enough from setting it up. I'll just take it down tomorrow or something.

I was just arriving to the cabins when I heard a door slam behind me. I quickly turned around to see Kazuichi, who looked more out of breath that i've ever seen him before.

"Miss Sonia!" he chimed. Then his eyes averted to my bathing suit. I quickly just turned around and went into my cabin.

I changed into some comfortable clothes. Just a T-shirt and sweatpants, which Akane introduced me to a few days prior. I was about to just go to bed early for the night when I heard a knock on the door. B it when I opened the door it wasn't at all who I expected.

   "Hey Sonia. May we chat for a minute?"