Sadness

Zui Xiang felt down and his life became miserable. He sometimes ate and locked himself inside his house for about half a year. Zu Fei was took care by The Empress himself because he felt guilty. If he could fight then he could protect the people that he love including Zu Xing.

The Empress thought so to surpress the guilty, he took care of Zu Fei for about 4 years. Gave space to Zui Xiang to move on of the Zu Xing's death. The Emperor also helped them by gave a house near the grave inside the palace so that Zui Xiang could visit his husband anytime.

Time flew fastly. Almost 6 years had past but Zui Xiang still think about Zu Xing. Zu Fei also stayed alone with his mother for almost 2 years. He(Zui Xiang) couldn't forget about his husband. He regreted everything.

If he could go back to the past. He surely would accept his husband's love earlier........

If he could know that his husband would die that day. He would make his husband happy and confess his love again and again to his husband......

If he more awared to his surrounding that time therefore his husband would never die.....

Many things that he wanted to correct but he knew past was a past. He could not changed the past. He just have to focus on the future.

Zu Fei has already 12 years old. Without his mother know,he learn matrial arts along the crown prince with the general. He wanted a revenge on his father death.

They couldn't find the culprit of the treason yet. There were no evidences and proofs that could lead to the treasoners. So The Emperor just commanded the specialist to conduct a investigation without anyone knowing.

Therefore, Zu Fei wanted to join that group. So he learn matrial arts until he adult.( He heard the conversation with the group last few days. That's why he knew about it)

Everyone said that Zu Fei just like his father. His expresioness face and ruthless in battling was impressing. He went soft when his mother nearer. Just like his father. Even the crown prince scared to get closes to Zu Fei eventhought he just 12 years old.

Zu Fei became different person since his father death. From cheerful and easy going child to cold and quiet child. He never like old time anymore.

He only spent his time with his mother or learn matrial arts. Thats his live. So plain and uninterested. His childhood was shattered into pieces since his father die.

Although, a few days ago his mother started to get out the house but sadness still lingering on his face. Zui Xiang also started met The Empress everyday to spent time. He slowly move on of his husband death.

Zui Xiang pov

All I could felt were sadness,guilty, wrath and emptiness

Sadness because he lost his husband.

Guilty because he can't save his husbamd and abandoned their child,Zu Fei with Empress.

Wrath because of the treasoners. That filthy men came into palace when there were a little of guards.

Empetiness because he never could feel his husband warm body and sweet voice.

He missed their moment together. Their kiss.....their sex .......their bathing together. All of that had vanished in a blink of eyes.

After 6 years I could move on of my husband death. I started focus on my baby,Zu Fei. But that boy also shattered from inside like me. He became cold and unfriendly towards everyone except me. I stayed with him inside our home for almost 2 years.

He just spent time with me or practicing matrial arts. He don't even knew that I know he went to training. He too sweet with me but became murderous with others. I knew that Zu Xing's death affect him so much. I will stand up and move on along my son. That's my promise.

Zu Fei just like his father. Expressionless with other but sweet with the people their love. Even their faces have some similiarity. Zu Fei doesn't have blood relationship with Zu Xing and me but he has our features on his face and behaviour .

I am sorry hubby. I neglected our son but now I can move on. Wait my son. I will become stronger and better to be your mother and father. I will replace the 6 years absence of me in your life. I promise.